Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

Darks wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:04 am So it seems that anything that can reflect trend and oscillates between 0 to 1 (or can be normalized to fit that range) can be used as an gain factor for constructing corrected average. This version is using the RSI indicator to calculate the gain for cma.
What a great tool my friend. You really do come up with some of the most intriguing modifications and coding files!

I really like the results of this code so far by using:

• MTF: 4H MTF on 1H Chart
  • Length: 14
  • Price: Simple
  • Gain: 2.0
  • Interpolate: Quadratic Interpolation (more smoother display)

Thank you Darks for your impressive contribution! :)

PS: Indicator settings file attached below for those who want to try it.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 7):
Kiwi, Darks, moey_dw, Mundu19, Thangarasu, meda, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Darks wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:04 am So it seems that anything that can reflect trend and oscillates between 0 to 1 (or can be normalized to fit that range) can be used as an gain factor for constructing corrected average. This version is using the RSI indicator to calculate the gain for cma.

PS: For the settings used on the Daily Downloads screenshot, see here: Corrected Moving Averages RSI Settings for MT4.
special stuff man.................. do u think macd to calculate gains of cma is good idea?? wonder :think: :think: :think:

LOVE UR CODES DARKS U SPOIL US :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:42 pm

special stuff man.................. do u think macd to calculate gains of cma is good idea?? wonder :think: :think: :think:

LOVE UR CODES DARKS U SPOIL US :In Love: :In Love: :In Love:
RSI itself calculate gains & losses of an instrument over a specific period whereas MACD is purely a moving average oscillator. So not sure. Indicators that reflect the state of the market (trend or range) are good for step or correction methods in my opinion.

Jimmy wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:13 pm Here is the highly accurate Super Smoothed Average Trend by Mladen for MT4 which is one of our favorite Moving Average style indicators from Mladen.

This version includes (newer drop down box) Multi-timeframe + Interpolation, Alerts, Shadow Option & more.

PS: If you would like to download a template with the indicator set up as a Wave using the 34 EMA, see here: 34 EMA Wave using the Super Smoothed Averages indicator for MT4.

PPS: There is also a version with Floating Levels here: Super Smoothed Average with Floating Levels for MT4.

PPPS: There is also an EA version for MT4 which was made by Mladen for one of our members. This can be found here: [url=
viewtopic.php?t=8473852]Super Smoothed Average EA for MT4[/url]
I'm not sure who created this indicator I'm wondering if the creator can add a deviation option to the indicator. This way it can be setup like a keltner channel. I know this is a compiled indicator so hopefully the creator sees this and can make the change when they have time. Thanks!