Re: VQ - Volatility Quality Indicators MT4

jolugarpe wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 7:21 pm

Try to put on " Allow DLL" in comun properties of indicator.
Брате, подивись хто просив створити дані індикатори. Яка бібліотека ДЛЛ, у тебе завантажений даний індикатор.
Ось з бібіліотеками індикатори
viewtopic.php?p=1295419280#p1295419280
Brother, look who asked to create these indicators. What a DLL library, you have downloaded this indicator?
Here are the libraries indicators
viewtopic.php?p=1295419280#p1295419280
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
moey_dw

RomanUkraine wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 6:11 pm

This is the first time I have such a problem with your indicators. What could be the problem? I do not understand.
Not sure if I fixed it or not, please try this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
alexm, pipsquirrel, Cazz223, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫

moey_dw wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:08 am

oh............. what happened can u post screenshot pls sir roman
The indicator that I asked to redo works "perfectly". I decided to try a new one - it doesn't work. The "journals" tab says that the download is successful, and the "experts" tab says a strange message.
2020.11.19 18: 20: 48.854 Volatility quality Stridsman - averages (mtf + alerts + arrows) USDJPY, M5: array out of range in 'Volatility quality Stridsman - averages (mtf + alerts + arrows) .mq4' (194,72)
Attachments

RomanUkraine wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:25 am
The indicator that I asked to redo works "perfectly". I decided to try a new one - it doesn't work. The "journals" tab says that the download is successful, and the "experts" tab says a strange message.
2020.11.19 18: 20: 48.854 Volatility quality Stridsman - averages (mtf + alerts + arrows) USDJPY, M5: array out of range in 'Volatility quality Stridsman - averages (mtf + alerts + arrows) .mq4' (194,72)
Not sure what the problem could be, are you using default settings?

Hello dear MrTools! I really like everything you do for traders. I use the indicators below in my daily work. Could you add vertical bars or arrows when you change the color of the lines. By the way, according to the quality indicator of volatility, notifications do not work. Look at this, please.
Thank you very much in advance and good luck in all your endeavors.
Yury.
download/file.php?id=3379765
download/file.php?id=3378386
Attachments