Re: VQ - Volatility Quality Indicators MT4

coinmaster wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:29 am Unfortunately the stridesman version does not function the same as the normal VQZL averages version on equivalent settings. It is very different. But the normal VQZL averages 2.6 equivalent of the Stridesman adaptation would be exactly what I am looking for, with the option of MAs to attach and such.
Try this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
pipsquirrel, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, fibo7818

Curiously, that one is not the same as the 2.6 version. The results differ on the same settings.
Here's an example.

After looking it over, the 2.6 version gives better signals for my particular purposes.
What is the difference between this one and the 2.6 version?

Also if it is possible to get the same type of MA options as the stridesman version as well I'd much appreciate it. However I don't want to push my luck, :P

coinmaster wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:10 pm Curiously, that one is not the same as the 2.6 version. The results differ on the same settings.
Here's an example.

After looking it over, the 2.6 version gives better signals for my particular purposes.

Also if it is possible to get the same type of MA options as the stridesman version as well I'd much appreciate it. However I don't want to push my luck, :P
Please upload images/files directly to your post. Here is a guide on how to: How to attach images and indicators :)
Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

coinmaster wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:10 pm Curiously, that one is not the same as the 2.6 version. The results differ on the same settings.
Here's an example.

Try this one. Don't have the source for 2.6 so kinda just guessing how it was done.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
Jimmy, rudiarius, RomanUkraine, yamahaqs300, pipsquirrel, RodrigoRT7, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, fibo7818