Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

fadhayemustafa wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 7:31 pm this is my first trade of the day.. yesterday i have shared if we wait maybe we will have valid 2nd dot here we are ..
It would be interesting to know where you entered and when you exited.
When you get the 2nd dot (for an upward move) all 3 averages are down: so downtrend
Did you buy after candle (still red) closed above EMA 9, closed above EMA 36 (gray) or above EMA 144?
As price hasn't turned around yet: Are you still in this trade?

rjpsantos wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:34 am HI XARD!
Thanks for all the efforts to help us all to become better traders!
I love your Work.
Recently I installed mt4 on Mint 20 Linux.
It works great, but your templates are shooing strange.
Can you help me? I know you like mt4 on Mint...

Screenshot 2020-11-16 at 22.31.17.png
XARD: You need to install fonts... then restart mt4
Rjpsantos: Thanks XARD!! You are the best! Works great!!
where can i download the indicator and template sir?

This is the way to take a correct trade, of corse i use my knowledge to find the entry point. basically is this.
First of all we look for signal in H1 then we go to M5 and look for signal to take the trade.
The Xard system will put the trend in your favor, then you must put your knowledge to find the correct candle to enter.
More things you have in favor better will be % of win.
So correct trend + correct pattern + correct money management = success.

XARD: Having established the 2nd dot on the 1hr/15m, I would look to enter my trade on the cross of the Trend line on the 5m.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 4):
Mustafa, flandria, SWicak, StuartWong

chetan04 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:03 am Hi Xard first of all thank you so much for this superb system. I am trading indexes using this system and I have one request. Can you make a scanner for this system so that we can find stocks where 2nd dot took place in different time frame? I hope i am asking a sensible question. Thanks once again
On an indicator that repaints - serious. Use the classic scanner - YOUR EYES

XARD: The thing is, if you are trading Indices then you already know that you can make a killing in just one (or two) instruments.
Therefore, there is no need for a scanner. Some traders favour a local Index, be it Dax30 or Hk50. Me, I like the S&P500. Any one of these will produce healthy profits without having to go look elsewhere.
These users thanked the author DVanAssen for the post (total 3):
chetan04, oskar656, SWicak

Cladi39 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:25 am This is the way to take a correct trade, of corse i use my knowledge to find the entry point. basically is this.
First of all we look for signal in H1 then we go to M5 and look for signal to take the trade.
The Xard system will put the trend in your favor, then you must put your knowledge to find the correct candle to enter.

XARD: Having established the 2nd dot on the 1hr/15m, I would look to enter my trade on the cross of the Trend line on the 5m.
My entry is little more conservative :)
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 2):
Mustafa, moey_dw

Cladi39 wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 2:25 am This is the way to take a correct trade, of corse i use my knowledge to find the entry point. basically is this.

Hi
I have a problem with my charts, can you please help me, they dont look like the ones above, i cant even see the fibonacci instrument on my charts.. If anyone can help me with the full Xard system which will look exactly like the one above please can you share it with me