Re: US Election Live Stream

It's over Mrtools!
Trump legal team had already 25 lawsuits that were turndown by courts in 5 key states. All of them with NO EVIDENCE of fraud.
Not a single one had any proof of voter fraud. The few cases in court still pending are baseless too.

Trump Big shot lawyers are dismissed and Giuliani is taking care of the Titanic. It says it all, no?
It's over!
With no transition on sight, National security is at stake.

mario_lima wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:53 pm It's over Mrtools!
Trump legal team had already 25 lawsuits that were turndown by courts in 5 key states. All of them with NO EVIDENCE of fraud.
Not a single one had any proof of voter fraud. The few cases in court still pending are baseless too.

Trump Big shot lawyers are dismissed and Giuliani is taking care of the Titanic. It says it all, no?
It's over!
With no transition on sight, National security is at stake.
still the slight snag of Certification which hasn't happened yet and can't happen while so many districts are still recounting. All count changes increase Trump's vote, never Biden :think:

Meanwhile lawyers dig deeper into Dominion.

:D ...relax guys, looks like I opened a Pandora's box. No, I don't hate anyone. And believe, me, I know the US very well, and its political landscape in particular. It's like a parallel universe to the rest of this planet. Trump actually exposed how much you hate each other with your two party system. It's really frightening.
I intentionally addressed the democracy issue as on one hand you want to lecture the world, on the other hand you don't practice it by yourself. Where I'm from, we got a genuine democracy and I would never trade that for anything. That's my view of free, but then, other people got other ideas. That's fine with me.
I still regard everyone here as a friend, even the Trump fans.......... :D :D :D

Totally agree RplusT 😊

But let's put some gasoline first before the hate ends 😉
I really watched all these videos from Trump supporters because I try to understand the other side, but how hard can it be to accept when there are no evidence or proof of fraud?

When they see they are losing in courts all the lawsuits all over the Country they have to find a less embarrassing exit, so why not the software? What's next?
All these videos don't prove nothing, pure propaganda.

I could easily share hundreds of YouTube links that 'proves' the earth is flat with long calculations and theories BUT that doesn't mean it's true.
About 4 million Americans believe the earth is flat.
About 7 million Americans believe the Democrats kidnapped children, drink their blood and are ruled by Satan.

Kevin Hart says it better than anyone: Hellllnnnnoooo

PS. I don't hate Trump or love Biden, I'm just a guy from Europe living in Idaho for 10 years and have a different perspective.

USA is fucked if this Biden gimp gets in.

I just can't get over the other "world leaders" not calling this out for what it is. Whatever.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance