Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

HI XARD!
Thanks for all the efforts to help us all to become better traders!
I love your Work.
Recently I installed mt4 on Mint 20 Linux.
It works great, but your templates are shooing strange.
Can you help me? I know you like mt4 on Mint...
XARD: You need to install fonts... then restart mt4
Rjpsantos: Thanks XARD!! You are the best! Works great!!

Geedygeedy wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:02 pm

Oh ok.. Maybe I missed something.. Ill have to check it again. Is this new version available? Also, how is the stoplight calculated?
XARD: Available for d/l on Xmas Day
The word "Candle" same as stoplight, Blue Candle=BUY, Pink Candle=SELL, and Gray Candle=WAIT.
Your the G.O.A.T. of forex I swear. lol Thank you for the breakdown and all your hardwork. I can tell you do this for the passion.

I have set the alarms for Dot2 UP, Dot2 DN, Arrow2 UP, and Arrow2 DN - so far working a treat.
Xard777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 10:16 pm Re entry from a Pull-back/Continuation move using 5m 2nd Dot (as u do).
Xard777
looks soo clean, your systems make sense, i have one request, would you be able to share chicken switch + screenshot?

XARD: OOps! My Bad, it never crossed my mind to share it...
Remember to copy to scripts, restart MT4 then right click on the chicken switch and select SET HOT KEY.
I use Alt+C
Once you hit it, it will create a screenshot and save to mq4/files folder, then it will close the trade, and delete the objects on screen leaving you to just switch the TF back and forth once and you are good to go again with a fresh trading screen (hope that makes sense).
Edit: Nice thank you very much! :) you deserve beer from me :D

josi wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:03 pm
true enough - in hindsight.
But in real time (i. e. before trend moves happen) you have to calculate risks.
If you just look at how "overbought" the US500 was on Friday you may agree (or then again - you may not - depending on whether you believe in the concept of overbought and oversold - which in itself is just a variant of mean reversion; therefore might not apply to indices and shares) that this move was purely based on news, rather than technical analysis.
Green signalling OB, reddish signalling OS (using MrTools newly spiced up "on chart double rsi of averages")
(VWAP (part of Xard's current release) would have told you more or less the same - by the way)
can you share this indicator

josi wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:03 pm
true enough - in hindsight.
But in real time (i. e. before trend moves happen) you have to calculate risks.
If you just look at how "overbought" the US500 was on Friday you may agree (or then again - you may not - depending on whether you believe in the concept of overbought and oversold - which in itself is just a variant of mean reversion; therefore might not apply to indices and shares) that this move was purely based on news, rather than technical analysis.
Green signalling OB, reddish signalling OS (using MrTools newly spiced up "on chart double rsi of averages")
(VWAP (part of Xard's current release) would have told you more or less the same - by the way)
can you share this indicator