NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Deez wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:13 pm
Hi MrTools,

One more request please, if you have the time - could you please modify this indicator to change color only when it crosses the levels like in pic.

Thank you as always.
The only way I can think of doing that is by changing the box period, but let me do a little research on it.

Hey Mr Tools I found an oldie but goodie i believe you fine tuned some time ago. Its the elliot wave oscillator and I was reaching out to see if there is a way to add a pip or point counter for the wavelengths?
ewo.PNG
ewo
thank you

pippindr wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:34 am
Hey Mr Tools I found an oldie but goodie i believe you fine tuned some time ago. Its the elliot wave oscillator and I was reaching out to see if there is a way to add a pip or point counter for the wavelengths?ewo.PNG

thank you
Not sure.

no worries ill do it by hand thanks for the quick response!
mrtools wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:39 am
pippindr wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 10:34 am
Hey Mr Tools I found an oldie but goodie i believe you fine tuned some time ago. Its the elliot wave oscillator and I was reaching out to see if there is a way to add a pip or point counter for the wavelengths?ewo.PNG

thank you
Not sure.

Hi Mr.Tools, Mladen and Coders respectively,

I hope everyone is doing well. If possible, can alerts (mainly push) be added to this volume indicator once the bars cross the MA? Thank you in advance for your response and excellent skill set!!!!!
Cumulative Volume.mq4
(15.44 KiB) Downloaded 53 times

moey_dw wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:16 pm
som3nam3 wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:01 am
Edit: Found something here at the forum! For the interested:
man i been looking for mtf daily open on the net.................... didnt ever know we had it here!!! thx for posting somey :lol: :lol: :lol:
Haha bullshit, you know how to Deep Search our site :Shifty:
Trade with the broker that supports our work. FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

mrtools wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:32 am
chris006 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:38 pm
Hello mrtools,

Could you please add a moving average line to the DPO-BB 2 mtf indicator?

The screenshot below has the standard mt4 moving average dragged on top of the indicator. Please incorporate a moving average within the indicator.

Thank you
Ma added.
thanks mr.tools.
can you add ATR channel in the same indicator.. please

Zyzel wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:29 am
hoangfx1611 wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:11 am

some one please help me. I really really need it
Hi.

Since I'm new in this forum, I would like to try and help out the community as much as possible.

I have created a simple arrow and alert indicator. The arrow and alert will show once Stochastic signal line crosses above 80 and retraces back to cross below 80. This is similar for when signal line crosses below 20.

Hope this is what you're looking for :)

Capture.PNG

Cheers.

-Zyzel
Oh, many thanksssssss. love this forum and all members. I will try it now.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1983 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. 3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”