NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Ichimoku Indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:20 am
sasa wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:08 am
Hello mrtools,
can you please make Kijun Sen histogram + alerts from this Kijun_Candles_Two_Colors indicator?
download/file.php?id=3312744
Thanks a lot in in advance!
Are you looking to make the one you posted into a histogram, like the kijun sen histogram?
yes, I would appreciate it. That version or some other version, the lighter it is for CPU the better. I need only Kijun Sen histogram (not Kijun Sen Slope). I mean the price above Kijun - buy, the price below Kijun - sell, in the form of a histogram and with alerts. Something like this

Kind Regards
Screenshot_2.jpg

sasa wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 11:35 am
mrtools wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 4:20 am

Are you looking to make the one you posted into a histogram, like the kijun sen histogram?
yes, I would appreciate it. That version or some other version, the lighter it is for CPU the better. I need only Kijun Sen histogram (not Kijun Sen Slope). I mean the price above Kijun - buy, the price below Kijun - sell, in the form of a histogram and with alerts. Something like this

Kind Regards
Try.
Kijun cross histo.mq4
(5.6 KiB) Downloaded 77 times
EURUSDM15.png

mrtools wrote:
Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:43 am
Try.
Thank you kind man for this Histogram, it works so well :)
Trade with the broker that supports our work. FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Jimmy wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:28 pm
Looking through the old archives of files again, here's an old school Smoothed Ichimoku from 2011 by Mrtools which was revolutionary for it's time and is still a mighty good indicator today. Even though we have lots of different Ichimoku indicators here, this one is definitely a must-have for Ichimoku traders.

Thanks Mrtools!
when i add this indicator to my chart the cloud is filled by lines while in your screenshot its filled by colors! am i missing something?

paymanz wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:02 am
when i add this indicator to my chart the cloud is filled by lines while in your screenshot its filled by colors! am i missing something?
Adjust the display of the indicator in it's color settings tab. Line width in particular. Thicker line width will fill the cloud :)

Let us know if you have any issues.
Trade with the broker that supports our work. FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

1. Similar Topics

1. Ichimoku Analysis: AUDUSD, NZDUSD, USDCAD

0 Replies 721 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:22 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

0 Replies
    2. Ichimoku trading system for simple & profitable transactions

21 Replies 15195 Views

by hoanguyen, Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:52 am in Trading Systems

21 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”