Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

chris006 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:38 pm Hello mrtools,

Could you please add a moving average line to the DPO-BB 2 mtf indicator?

The screenshot below has the standard mt4 moving average dragged on top of the indicator. Please incorporate a moving average within the indicator.

Thank you
Ma added.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
chris006, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah

Hi guys
I have a question: Is there some kind of MTF ADR indicator? It has come to my attention that every currency pair has a minimum and maximum price movement range before a retracement takes place. As a 5 min and lower chart trader it makes it easier to take small profits before re-entering the trade.

Edit: Found something here at the forum! For the interested:
These users thanked the author som3nam3 for the post (total 4):
pippindr, Jimmy, moey_dw, Jedidiah
Mindset is everything.

hoangfx1611 wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 1:48 am hello everyone.
please help me make a stochastic with arrow and alert when it have a crossing only in 0-20 and 80-100 zone. I found some stochastic in this forum but they show arrow and alert all the time it have a crossing ( or maybe my mistake )
I just need adding them to original stochastic in the Mt4.
Thank you for your help. best Regard
some one please help me. I really really need it
Attachments

hoangfx1611 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 1:11 am

some one please help me. I really really need it
Hi.

Since I'm new in this forum, I would like to try and help out the community as much as possible.

I have created a simple arrow and alert indicator. The arrow and alert will show once Stochastic signal line crosses above 80 and retraces back to cross below 80. This is similar for when signal line crosses below 20.

Hope this is what you're looking for :)
Cheers.

-Zyzel
These users thanked the author Zyzel for the post:
Kiwi