NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

#81
LadyAmira wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:34 am
It was just a question because
Hey, instead of an EA, why don't you trade it on the Daily. Have 6 charts setup, look for signals each day and enter from there. No need to stress, just pick trades off when you come home from work and don't check your Mobile MT4, just let them run.

PS: Use Mladen's Toggle Borders to regain more space. You can get it here: Remove MT4 Chart Borders.
Waddah-Attar-Chart-Setup.png
Trade with the broker that supports our work. FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.


Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

#82
mrtools wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:14 pm
Castle73 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:59 am
Hi MrTools,

Thank you for your amazing work, especially on this indicator. Would you kindly add arrows when it crosses the atr and ma? Thanks!

Castle
Arrows added.
Noble man, I would like to sincerely thank you, for taking the time to advance the consciousness and knowledge of the people.
God bless you.

Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

#83
Jimmy wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 4:04 pm
LadyAmira wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 5:34 am
It was just a question because
Hey, instead of an EA, why don't you trade it on the Daily. Have 6 charts setup, look for signals each day and enter from there. No need to stress, just pick trades off when you come home from work and don't check your Mobile MT4, just let them run.

PS: Use Mladen's Toggle Borders to regain more space. You can get it here: Remove MT4 Chart Borders.
Hello bro can i have the template please

Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

#84
mrtools wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:14 pm
Castle73 wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:59 am
Hi MrTools,

Thank you for your amazing work, especially on this indicator. Would you kindly add arrows when it crosses the atr and ma? Thanks!

Castle
Arrows added.
thank you sir for modification. it apparently draws an arrow in one direction only once, until opposite arrow is drawn. can you please modify it so it can draw consecutive arrows in one direction too?! it would be useful for re-entering and also for back testing purposes.

bless

Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

#85
paymanz wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:19 am
mrtools wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:14 pm


Arrows added.
thank you sir for modification. it apparently draws an arrow in one direction only once, until opposite arrow is drawn. can you please modify it so it can draw consecutive arrows in one direction too?! it would be useful for re-entering and also for back testing purposes.

bless
Added an option to show the arrows on every signal.
waddah attar explosion averages nmc alerts + arrows 2_5.ex4
(130.4 KiB) Downloaded 261 times


Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

#89
mrtools wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:08 am
paymanz wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:19 am


thank you sir for modification. it apparently draws an arrow in one direction only once, until opposite arrow is drawn. can you please modify it so it can draw consecutive arrows in one direction too?! it would be useful for re-entering and also for back testing purposes.

bless
Added an option to show the arrows on every signal.
This is great. When using small dots for the arrows and you zoom out of the chart, you can almost use those arrows as a Parabolic SAR type of trend channel.

For those who want to use different dots etc. here is the Windings for MT4 you can try:
Waddah Attar Explosion ATR Deadzone Arrows 2020.png
wingdings-for-mt4.png
Trade with the broker that supports our work. FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

#90
mrtools wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 5:08 am
paymanz wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 2:19 am


thank you sir for modification. it apparently draws an arrow in one direction only once, until opposite arrow is drawn. can you please modify it so it can draw consecutive arrows in one direction too?! it would be useful for re-entering and also for back testing purposes.

bless
Added an option to show the arrows on every signal.
Dear mrtools,

Could you please add EMAD (EMA derivative) averaging to MAs method of the latest WAE indicator?
Thanks in advance,
waddah attar explosion averages nmc alerts + arrows 2_5.ex4
(130.4 KiB) Downloaded 10 times


  1. Similar Topics

    1. Can anybody fix the Waddah Attar Trend EA, please?

      0 Replies 191 Views

      by LadyAmira, Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:05 pm in MT4 Indicators

      0 Replies
      191 Views
    2. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

      19 Replies 9238 Views

      by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

      19 Replies
      9238 Views

Return to “MT4 Indicators”