Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

ilgamix wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:36 am Friends, stop wasting your time learning this kind of colorful strategies , I spent a year searching for indicator Grails, and I didn't achieve anything . And most importantly, I did not understand the entire structure of the market and could not read the charts , because I was blinded by indicators and hope for them . For the author, these tools are just auxiliary assistants . The main logic of decision-making, for the author, in making a particular transaction lies on the subconscious level and experience . Learn to read a clean chart, especially pay attention to support and resistance levels, approaches to the level, mirror levels, retests from levels .... For the slightest understanding, read the author PhAnTi 'book from forexfactory, called "Trading Price". I apologize for the translation I am not a native English speaker
Dude - you're not interested in where these levels of resistance and support "TAKE" ????
Of the indicators - time-tested ......
FIBO levels, Highest and lowest levels on consecutive days - and so on.
And these "professional manners" - leave to "professionals" ...
We are here - "simpletons" ...
viewtopic.php?p=1295423123#p1295423123

Mechkad wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:21 pm Snipaste_2020-11-15_13-01-38.jpg
Purpose of the Xard system? My kid must understand this and my kid tells me to keep buying the SP500! it must be kept simple!
Last LH defeated; W; all blue MM; Weekly and daily Bullish. Tp fibo: 3720/80 ; Murray 8/8: 3750 +1/8: 3830. Have a good day.
Friend Mechkade, I follow your publications very closely. Yesterday I assembled such a layout. I see that you are also taking steps in this direction. Thanks for the advice. Can you also return the number 2 to the chart?
And I define goals differently. I'll write later - it's a combination of Fibo and the highs and lows of previous "London sessions".
Rusty Google translation
Updated
For different TF I check different metrics. I found out for myself - a lot of redrawing. These do not redraw. now I have 2 monitors.
I specify the indicator "definition of the purpose".
Attachments

RomanUkraine wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:28 am

Friend Mechkade, I follow your publications very closely. Yesterday I assembled such a layout. I see that you are also taking steps in this direction. Thanks for the advice. Can you also return the number 2 to the chart?
And I define goals differently. I'll write later - it's a combination of Fibo and the highs and lows of previous "London sessions".
Rusty Google translation
Friend sorry to tell you this but you have diffrents templates and indicators all the time, this can be confused for others and it is not the sense. Keep it simple.
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 6):
RomanUkraine, stond, RplusT, Patrick K, Boobligoom, zangar

RomanUkraine wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 6:28 am

Rusty Google translation
Updated
For different TF I check different metrics. I found out for myself - a lot of redrawing. These do not redraw. now I have 2 monitors.
I specify the indicator "definition of the purpose".
Hi, point 2 in M15 on SP500 3290/3307 since November 2, trend monitoring in H1-H4, the rest of the time management of trend positions!
These users thanked the author Mechkad for the post:
Erebøs_X

This is the latest Xmas version of the 1hr chart and the 5m chart.
I will test and make sure it is stable on several machines.
Should be a nice stocking filler.
XARD777
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 12:59 am Jeez, I am just coming out with this, now you're telling me to discard it!
XARD777
gee xard........................ u are the most dedicated system tuner i ever seen.................... 10 years strong + more...................... love u & dis will be ur best version yet i think..................... :Shocked: :Shocked: :Shocked:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Geedygeedy wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 1:03 am

What made you abandon the stoplight idea you had? Love your system btw
XARD: I didn't, it is still there on the chart.
Oh ok.. Maybe I missed something.. Ill have to check it again. Is this new version available? Also, how is the stoplight calculated?
XARD: Available for d/l on Xmas Day
The word "Candle" same as stoplight, Blue Candle=BUY, Pink Candle=SELL, and Gray Candle=WAIT.