Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

tkhanfx wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 11:39 pm Good day legends

I found the attached indicator in the RSI indicators thread from quite an old post. The signal seems to repaint and sometimes even shows up some number of bars in the past, I'm using it as part of a swing trading strategy along with TMA and it works very well from back testing but not so much forward due to these issues

Mr.Tools, can you kindly rectify these issues and make it more user friendly, and also add the option to view the EMA's on chart?

I was referencing and comparing it with another similar indicator which has the EMA's visible and also has the same issues but i only have the ex4 file of that

Your help is always greatly appreciated. Thank you
Yes that version repaints badly, made this non repainting version, but be aware the signals are different.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
tkhanfx, pipsquirrel

RplusT wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:14 pm mrTools, could you please make the shift option work. There is a setting in the parameter window, but it does nothing. Thank you!

Not sure if I'm asking for too much, but it would be great also to have a coloured Candle and Bar option, crossing the Midline.

HMA_Bands.mq4
Should work now, but not able to verify.
RplusT, pipsquirrel

nyt45 wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:56 pm Mr Mrtools & Mladen

I am talking about this indicator : value chart limited - bars
Can you please add an alert when the indicator reach/Touch or cross certain levels
for example: +4 and -4 or +8 AND -8 .
And also to have the option to change the levels of the alert.
Thank you very much !

That would be 8 different alert possibilities which to me is a lot to ask for free.
Jimmy, bmwaddicted