Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello
Another EURGBP example, from yesterday that 61.8 is not always reached during the day so everything is a question of risk reward for your trades. I take intraday trades with a minimum R / R of 1.5 with a stop placed on the square semaphore +/- 1 or 2 pips
with a TP 1 at very high probability, the 38.2% fibo, minimum, for this example the daily pivot (and fibo 38.2%) stood in the way all day. stagger your trades on confluence of levels and follow the trend of the xard system! Have a good day
These users thanked the author Mechkad for the post (total 4):
vashimm, RomanUkraine, Erebøs_X, StuartWong

som3nam3 wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:26 pm Hi Xard, I was looking at the older versions of your system and came across version 45, see the picture below. Now, I am wondering does the ribbons repaint? Because the ribbons color almost perfectly at a reversal point. Thank you for effort and time!
Yes, it does repaint. Its looking too good to be true.
These users thanked the author Pikachu for the post:
som3nam3

Mechkad wrote: Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:29 pm Snipaste_2020-11-14_12-07-47.jpg
Hello
Another EURGBP example, from yesterday that 61.8 is not always reached during the day so everything is a question of risk reward for your trades. I take intraday trades with a minimum R / R of 1.5 with a stop placed on the square semaphore +/- 1 or 2 pips
with a TP 1 at very high probability, the 38.2% fibo, minimum, for this example the daily pivot (and fibo 38.2%) stood in the way all day. stagger your trades on confluence of levels and follow the trend of the xard system! Have a good day
Bro - Can you share this Murray level indicator?
Attachments

It seems that someone shares something from previous versions of XARDFX-38,40,45 and others that is very interesting and compels one to check them for more testing and integration with their own trading. I request the admins of this forum to make a directory of all the versions readily available to all members. This would reduce the need to run multiple searches to reach the exact destination without too much trouble. I doubt there may be already such a directory in existence but perhaps I have no clue where to locate it......

Mustafa wrote: Sun Nov 15, 2020 12:47 am It seems that someone shares something from previous versions of XARDFX-38,40,45 and others that is very interesting and compels one to check them for more testing and integration with their own trading. I request the admins of this forum to make a directory of all the versions readily available to all members. This would reduce the need to run multiple searches to reach the exact destination without too much trouble. I doubt there may be already such a directory in existence but perhaps I have no clue where to locate it......
I tried, but I was tired
Attachments
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
Mustafa