Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Now using the MT4 X-XARD g-GB line that I prefer because is very accurate.
In this short trade the entry level is a pullback in which the price level - the signal line - and the 4h yellow line - match almost perfectly.
Attachments
These users thanked the author gostego for the post (total 4):
xard777, Narkarn, SWicak, raullogan1991
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

gostego wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 6:42 am Now using the MT4 X-XARD g-GB line that I prefer because is very accurate.
In this short trade the entry level is a pullback in which the price level - the signal line - and the 4h yellow line - match almost perfectly.
very nice, im trying to use goldbands without middle line, so when everything goes same direction, and breakout goldband then im in trade
thats how my chart looks
Attachments
These users thanked the author Narkarn for the post:
gostego

I would like to propose a Xmas upgrade to the 2nd dot setup.

Normally we trade the 1hr turning points and we use the 15m 2nd dot to help confirm these turning points.

So I propose this... we simply show the 1hr turning points on the 15m chart.

see enclosed standard 1hr chart and the proposed 15m chart showing the 1hr turning points.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 16):
kowal81, Dandanakka, Mustafa, SWicak, Narkarn, markw118, fadhayemustafa, stond, phnthnhnm, flandria, Mechkad, pfxi, thomdel, Erebøs_X, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

And for our scalpers out there...
We can still scalp the 5m chart while waiting for our 1hr turning points and 15m 2nd dots to play out on the 15m chart.
It's not rocket science folks, lets keep it simple.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 16):
oskar656, kowal81, Dandanakka, Mustafa, Narkarn, markw118, kvak, fadhayemustafa, stond, pfxi, Prado, SWicak, thomdel, Erebøs_X, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 11:37 am And for our scalpers out there...
We can still scalp the 5m chart while waiting for our 1hr turning points and 15m 2nd dots to play out on the 15m chart.
It's not rocket science folks, lets keep it simple.
Xard777
This multitimeframe approach to your system is the future..... Would love to see how these timeframes combined create synergy in trading.
These users thanked the author Mustafa for the post:
StuartWong

Mustafa wrote: Fri Nov 13, 2020 1:50 pm

This multitimeframe approach to your system is the future..... Would love to see how these timeframes combined create synergy in trading.
BBMA might be a good system to look at to gain inspiration for MTF
As it has clear definable rules to look out for on each time frame......okay back to Xards system.
These users thanked the author simontw for the post:
Mustafa