Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

traderokey wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:23 pm
Hi Xard,

Please which broker do you use or recommend?

I remember you said that you often use mental stop losses and watch over your trades, so you can close them manually. But there are brokers who may play tricks with their servers especially during high volume/news period. MT4 platform freezes at that point and there is no opportunity to come out of the trade.
I'm going through official complaint with my current broker Blueberry Markets. They seemed a good bunch although with very high spreads. But recently my MT4 started freezing more often, with the worst case occuring around 13:44pm yesterday where I couldn't close my multiple gold trades which were in good profits until the market reversed and still I didn't have access until I got cleaned out. I immediately got in contact with them on chat complaining all the way, not knowing what to do and all they said is that I should close the MT4 terminal, reopen it, uninstall and re-install MT4 while the account damage is being done.

I don't know if recommending your broker is against the rules of this forum but I'd appreciate if you can help me out. Anyone who uses a mental stop loss or has a broker where the MT4 platform is stable could also let me know.

Just in case anyone is wondering, I have a 32GB RAM super workstation and very good internet connection which have been working okay all along.

Thanks guys.
Brother. I reinstalled the MT-4. And cleaned the AeroGlass folder, in which the operating system makes "COPIES". Helped in part. Also, I reboot the modem once a week. Because it "hung" for a long time.
Rusty translation.

traderokey wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:23 pm
Hi Xard,

Please which broker do you use or recommend?

I remember you said that you often use mental stop losses and watch over your trades, so you can close them manually. But there are brokers who may play tricks with their servers especially during high volume/news period. MT4 platform freezes at that point and there is no opportunity to come out of the trade.
I'm going through official complaint with my current broker Blueberry Markets. They seemed a good bunch although with very high spreads. But recently my MT4 started freezing more often, with the worst case occuring around 13:44pm yesterday where I couldn't close my multiple gold trades which were in good profits until the market reversed and still I didn't have access until I got cleaned out. I immediately got in contact with them on chat complaining all the way, not knowing what to do and all they said is that I should close the MT4 terminal, reopen it, uninstall and re-install MT4 while the account damage is being done.

I don't know if recommending your broker is against the rules of this forum but I'd appreciate if you can help me out. Anyone who uses a mental stop loss or has a broker where the MT4 platform is stable could also let me know.

Just in case anyone is wondering, I have a 32GB RAM super workstation and very good internet connection which have been working okay all along.

Thanks guys.
you can try running MT4 on RAMDISK and on processes, u can make higher priority to high on terminal.exe
edit: also u can reduce max bars on MT4 to 5000, and monitor trades on MT4 on mobile, u can close possitions here too, if that higher priority and ramdisk dont work, then u can try linux mint, Xard is trading on linux mint 18.1 IIRC with ramdisk and he said that MT4 running better on linux then on windows using Wine

Here is a Beta update that should reduce lag.
Xard777

When using this setup please remember...

If you are going to take a BUY, make sure Price is Above the Trend line.

If you are going to take a SELL, make sure Price is Below the Trend line.

It is amazing how we mess that up.

NB Prior to entering any trade always check that you are on the correct side of the 1hr Trend line.
XU-Beta-20201110.zip
(231.03 KiB) Downloaded 474 times
Snapshot US500 30 2020-11-10  190725.gif

xard777 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:06 am
Xard777

NB Prior to entering any trade always check that you are on the correct side of the 1hr Trend line.
Xard this setup work on M15? XARD: Yes

xard777 wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:06 am
Xard777

Hi Xard,
one thing,
why is the indicator in the last line two colored blue / orange? Maybe you have some solution.

XU-Beta is great.

VWAP shows W1, great, I always checked in H1.

stond

XARD: Try this version, let me know if it resolves the problem.
US.30+M30.png
US.30+M15_f.png
XU-MMAvg.mq4
(11.09 KiB) Downloaded 168 times

DTRCT wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 1:26 am
Geedygeedy wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 8:04 am
Does anyone know what the buffers are for the stoplight or how its calculated? Im using the Xard38 version.
Buy Buffer: 17 [ Blue ]
Sell Buffer: 18 [ Red ]
buffers.jpg
How to Get buffer pls search this on youtube "How to find Signal Buffers of MT4 Custom Indicator?"
Thank you for your response. I have tested the buffers on many of the other parts of the indicator but just could'nt find this one. I will test it now.

1. Similar Topics

1. 232 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 40968 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”