Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 1:38 am Update - XU-2nd DOT Edition (20201022)

In this update the forex Dash2 should work 100% with most brokers.
However, the enclosed integrated Index dash WILL NOT work with a lot of brokers.
That said, there is a work around. 1st, is change your broker. The 2nd work around involves you posting your MATCHING index list and I will add it to the Dash.
i.e. if it says WS30 on the default list and your broker uses US30 then post US30 and I can add it - only post what's on the default list, do not add stuff.

Now, once this list is working for you and only then will you be able to edit any one of the enclosed listings should you want to create your own forex/index mix.

You will also notice that the MMAvg indy has been removed from this update as it is now included with the Dash.
No need for duplicate stuff cluttering up the chart - KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid). Those of you that do not like simple can add it back on from the previous update.

With the new Dash2 indy you can left mouse click (just once) on any PAIR to change the existing chart to that PAIR, and you can also click on any of the Time frames at the top of the dash2 indy to change the current TF to the new TF. I think I have covered all the bases here. I have also added the list order if anyone wants to add the indys manually then make a template.
Enjoy! and All the best
XARD777

May you make a super duper cruise liner boat load of Pip$

Oh, and can someone please post a 1hr screenshot of GBPUSD so that I know it is working OK - thank you.
Xard thank you very much for the system is extraordinary.
I have one more request for you, if you have the time and the opportunity:
Can you please create ALERTS for (message, email, cell phone and telegran) on the XU-Xard 2nd DOT, XU-Xard 2nd ARROW and XU-SEMAFOR V3 indicators. THANK YOU MILLION TIMES

Prado wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:20 pm

Xard thank you very much for the system is extraordinary.
I have one more request for you, if you have the time and the opportunity:
Can you please create ALERTS for (message, email, cell phone and telegran) on the XU-Xard 2nd DOT, XU-Xard 2nd ARROW and XU-SEMAFOR V3 indicators. THANK YOU MILLION TIMES
So you can create sales channels and profit from it?
Talk about audacity.

Do you want xard to advertise them for you too?
These users thanked the author francisfinley stimpy for the post:
RomanUkraine

Hi Xard,

Please which broker do you use or recommend?

I remember you said that you often use mental stop losses and watch over your trades, so you can close them manually. But there are brokers who may play tricks with their servers especially during high volume/news period. MT4 platform freezes at that point and there is no opportunity to come out of the trade.
I'm going through official complaint with my current broker Blueberry Markets. They seemed a good bunch although with very high spreads. But recently my MT4 started freezing more often, with the worst case occuring around 13:44pm yesterday where I couldn't close my multiple gold trades which were in good profits until the market reversed and still I didn't have access until I got cleaned out. I immediately got in contact with them on chat complaining all the way, not knowing what to do and all they said is that I should close the MT4 terminal, reopen it, uninstall and re-install MT4 while the account damage is being done.

I don't know if recommending your broker is against the rules of this forum but I'd appreciate if you can help me out. Anyone who uses a mental stop loss or has a broker where the MT4 platform is stable could also let me know.

Just in case anyone is wondering, I have a 32GB RAM super workstation and very good internet connection which have been working okay all along.

Thanks guys.

traderokey wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:23 pm Hi Xard,

I remember you said that you often use mental stop losses and watch over your trades, so you can close them manually. But there are brokers who may play tricks with their servers especially during high volume/news period. MT4 platform freezes at that point and there is no opportunity to come out of the trade.
I'm going through official complaint with my current broker Blueberry Markets. They seemed a good bunch although with very high spreads. But recently my MT4 started freezing more often, with the worst case occuring around 13:44pm yesterday where I couldn't close my multiple gold trades which were in good profits until the market reversed and still I didn't have access until I got cleaned out. I immediately got in contact with them on chat complaining all the way, not knowing what to do and all they said is that I should close the MT4 terminal, reopen it, uninstall and re-install MT4 while the account damage is being done.

I don't know if recommending your broker is against the rules of this forum but I'd appreciate if you can help me out. Anyone who uses a mental stop loss or has a broker where the MT4 platform is stable could also let me know.

Just in case anyone is wondering, I have a 32GB RAM super workstation and very good internet connection which have been working okay all along.

Thanks guys.
Brother. I reinstalled the MT-4. And cleaned the AeroGlass folder, in which the operating system makes "COPIES". Helped in part. Also, I reboot the modem once a week. Because it "hung" for a long time.
Rusty translation.
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
traderokey

traderokey wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:23 pm Hi Xard,

Thanks guys.
you can try running MT4 on RAMDISK and on processes, u can make higher priority to high on terminal.exe
edit: also u can reduce max bars on MT4 to 5000, and monitor trades on MT4 on mobile, u can close possitions here too, if that higher priority and ramdisk dont work, then u can try linux mint, Xard is trading on linux mint 18.1 IIRC with ramdisk and he said that MT4 running better on linux then on windows using Wine
These users thanked the author Narkarn for the post:
traderokey