Re: Indicators by William Blau (TSI, SMI, ECO & more) for MT4

ionone wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:14 pm

thanks for letting us rename the indicator and still use it. I think it's a good solution, because if someone tries to sell your indis, the user will see the warning, but we still can use it renamed
good job
Interesting so you figured out how to rename them now, so guess will have to quit sharing even the ex4's and ex5's now!

Was an accident accidentally left out some code, posted a corrected version.

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:24 am

Interesting so you figured out how to rename them now, so guess will have to quit sharing even the ex4's and ex5's now!
Having the ability to rename an indicator that was made on this site Mr.Tools with all the work that you put into them is wrong on so many different levels, especially given the fact that you usually bend over backwards to fulfill most peoples request.Also we all know what happens sooner or later with users have the ability to rename indicators it’s just a matter of time before it shows up on the Internet for sale and somebody else takes credit for it, if I were you I would make sure absolutely sure that no renaming of any indicators can happen and if users don’t like it .Then they know what they can do
These users thanked the author TSD ICEMAN for the post (total 2):
Kiwi, Jimmy

TSD ICEMAN wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 4:34 am

Having the ability to rename an indicator that was made on this site Mr.Tools with all the work that you put into them is wrong on so many different levels, especially given the fact that you usually bend over backwards to fulfill most peoples request.Also we all know what happens sooner or later with users have the ability to rename indicators it’s just a matter of time before it shows up on the Internet for sale and somebody else takes credit for it, if I were you I would make sure absolutely sure that no renaming of any indicators can happen and if users don’t like it .Then they know what they can do
Don't worry all is well, a good friend reminded me i probably missed something in the code and he was right, all should be back toi normal now.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
TSD ICEMAN

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 04, 2020 2:24 am

Was an accident accidentally left out some code, posted a corrected version.
oh ok, no problem, I thought you modified the code intentionally so we could rename the indicators
my bad

btw I only rename them so I can get them at the top of the indicator list.
otherwise they don't show

Denno wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 8:09 am Could you please add alerts to this indicator such that when TSI line crosses the zero line going down it will trigger a SELL alert and when TSI line crosses the zero line going up BUY alert. Happy new month!!!

Thanks a lot in advance.
Have this newer version with zero cross alerts.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
pipsquirrel, Akela