Re: US Election Live Stream

I'm sure no different to any other election or the one 4 years ago.
I'm wondering how a country that send's watchdogs to elections in other countries and wants to lecture about democracy cannot organize one of their own.
It starts with a postal service that doesn't work, continues with the issues you mentioned above and does not even stop at trying to deprive voters from having their votes counted. Thus, I'm positive, if one starts digging, there's a lot more. If Trump wins, he won't contest that, but as he seems to be losing, the courts will be busy.
The DOW still seems to be optimistic though..... :D ...So far only long trades today.

Re: US Election Live Stream

Nbats7979 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 8:34 pm Social unrest coming up or swallow it?

Just on the downlow, oil been trading very nicely... If I were in the stock indices id be looking at west texas

Thats not an endorsement for west texas. yes I'm white and its black but I don't want to influence any social outcomes. We are talking about different things... i think.

Oh shit sorry cant say black. Not sure what the language is. Its maori now in new zealand. I should re-learn my language although my family has been in NZ 6 generations now. Probably we stole the land from the Maoris. That isn't the case. OOps gone on an accidental rampage

So I don't want to denigrate Maori heritage. I love that. But... We are here. The white guys. We wake up early and do shit. Productivity is our middle name motherfuckers. Im sorry but you lazy fuckers are gonna lose every fucking time.

Think that's the essence of it. Nobody wants to say it but there you go. Peace out

Social agenda. I hope it doesn't come to full on civil war. Trump could have been the president we all wanted him to be. Im a full on trumper but he could have won this thing by being less divisive and it wouldn't have cost him anything. Stop blaming these conspiracies man. People actually like you if you do what you say... Thats clear.

Also. You f$cked Arizona by being a total dick. Troops are suckers and losers. Bone spurs. Mate. Why would you say that? I mean ffs.

And if we can get back into trading here tool front man Maynard gave us covid probably but he likes the Fibonacci if you look at some of his lyrics... Hes a freaking genius.

I post this to get a reaction from the super smart peeps here. Give it some commentary please. Come on bitches. Just kidding. You know it.
Seems like some rap lyrics. A proper rap song can surely me made out of this one. Probably just add a bit of 'the ting goes skirrahh' here and there and its done.
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.