Re: v2v dynamic system

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:34 am UPDATES: 

─ V-PR tools: code adjustment for pairs with 3 digit decimal price
─ PIVOT FIBS plus: parameter update (London Market Time)
─ New templates: default parameter value change

27-10-2020_v2v_update.png

v2v_dynamic_system.zip
Hi Nathan,
this is an awesome system, it must have taken a huge amount of time to put together.
I find everything of good use, especially the correlation which I've always used in my trading.
Much appreciated All the best, Rob
These users thanked the author rostaus for the post:
nathanvbasko

Did you notice that the v2v dynamic trading system is equipped with VWAP based PIVOT FIBS?

If I am not mistaken, this is the first of its kind. However, regardless of where the PIVOT is based on...
You only need to see the confluence (more often) on an X382 and X618 FIBS

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

UPDATES: 

─ Regression Analysis tool: Using HA-APB Close (adaptive) as default calculation
This tool (re)draws (meaning recalculates - new data) the channel upon loading on the chart (if active) or every time it got triggered from the switch button only. Why? It's for you to see what was the drawn channel (or regression type) before the price went up or down.

─ New templates: fixed issue with VPR tool

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

UPDATES: 

Optimized and fully adaptive... all the tools within the system.
Regression Analysis... fixed volume weighted-adaptive calculation
Neural Network... fixed volume weighted-adaptive calculation
V-PR tools... fixed ATR & MVWAP combo: from on-chart switch button selection)
New templates

re-attached...  

v2v dynamic trading system ─ for MT4 platform

A Project Looking Glass ...with Tesla footprints inside

The v2v dynamic trading system is not the usual thing out there. It doesn't have any arrows or trigger alerts for a long/buy or short/sell signal. For such, it needs critical thinking of the One in between the keyboard and a chair. Yes, that is you.

This system is designed for a discretionary type of trader. Thus, it may only help you to manage your trades or position your positions. And it requires the One's due diligence to understand or to know more about this system. Sadly, it may take some precious time to finish the user manual.
Now sit back, relax, and start to believe that we're on the Matrix, just like Neo. And begin to understand that these are all imaginary because the Market (Makers) really can't kill you, but the Market seems to think that they can. However, once you took the red pill, you'll start to walk with the Architect while building a neural pathway to the art of trading (or science ─ whatever). Then arm yourself with this system plus a tried & tested trading plan (strategy/method), a sound position-sizing or money management, and a scam-free retail broker as you begin to see the Markets that nobody else does. ─ Agent v2v
☢ There are no guarantees that all the tools/indicators within the system work perfectly or without error(s). Hence, use at your own risk; I accept no liability for system damage, financial losses, and even loss of life. ; )─

UPDATES:
─ Optimized and fully adaptive... all the tools within the system.
─ Regression Analysis... fixed volume weighted-adaptive calculation
─ Neural Network... fixed volume weighted-adaptive calculation
─ V-PR tools... fixed ATR & MVWAP combo: from on-chart switch button selection
─ System bands... multiplier in Fibo value ( 0.382;0.618;1.0;1.382;1.618;2.0;2.382;2.618... )
─ Added MT4 server disconnection handling
─ New templates 

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, marek111

✜ v2v dynamic .trading system ─ for MT4 ✜

✜ v2v dynamic .trading system ─ for MT4 ✜

↓ Compiled with instruments/pairs from Global Prime broker

EURUSD,GBPUSD,AUDUSD,NZDUSD,XAUUSD,XAGUSD,EURGBP,EURAUD,GBPAUD,GBPNZD,AUDNZD,EURNZD
USDJPY,GBPJPY,EURJPY,AUDJPY,NZDJPY,CADJPY,CHFJPY,EURCAD,GBPCAD,AUDCAD,NZDCAD,USDCAD
CADCHF,AUDCHF,NZDCHF,USDCHF,USDMXN,USDCNH,USDSGD,USDSEK,USDNOK,EURNOK,GBPNOK,UK100
XTIUSD,UKOIL,XNGUSD,XPTUSD,XPDUSD,US500,US30,AUS200,NAS100,JPN225,GER30,FRA40

↓ Compiled with instruments/pairs from FTMO 

EURUSD,GBPUSD,AUDUSD,NZDUSD,XAUUSD,XAGUSD,EURGBP,EURAUD,GBPAUD,GBPNZD,AUDNZD,EURNZD
USDJPY,GBPJPY,EURJPY,AUDJPY,NZDJPY,CADJPY,CHFJPY,EURCAD,GBPCAD,AUDCAD,NZDCAD,USDCAD
CADCHF,AUDCHF,NZDCHF,USDCHF,USDMXN,USDRUB,USDNOK,USDSEK,EURSEK,EURNOK,EURRUB,USDTRY
BRENT,WTI,NATGAS,SPX500,WS30,US100,J225,AUS200,DE30,UK100,FR40,BUND