Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

Antonio wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:31 am

You are not asked to prove anything, there is nothing..., do you share what, your screenshots??? Clogging up the topic, create your own on the topic of the vehicle!!! So why mess with the head of beginners, laying out a system that only You understand and can work on it, to amuse your self-esteem, there is already the dominance of such as You . Read the title of the topic, it means vehicles that work old or new, but that they would work you need to publish the rules to the vehicle and explain how to trade, and not put a bunch of screenshots in the topic and say "Oh, how super worked a couple on history"...
:think:
Read the topic title carefully.
Where do you see here that the trader who shared his
"Car", should you also fill up gasoline for the trip?
There is a very good proverb - "If you want to ride, know how to carry sleds"
Dear traders, I repeat once again, this is a very difficult business, if you yourself do not learn how to create what you can earn for yourself and your loved ones for a living, then you better change your profession.
With respect to everyone who makes any contribution to this cause.

. Appreciate the people who come in those moments when it is not them that feel bad, but you.
... Omar Khayyam
These users thanked the author vvFish for the post (total 2):
RplusT, Mundu19
"Only the price on the chart can show the entrance to the deal..."

RplusT wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 1:50 pm

Usually people choose the offensive way who....well, forget it. I have mentioned there's a lot more to trading than some lines on the chart. I don't teach trading. I try to show some ways that work and the chart speaks for itself. It's obvious and I wonder why it would clog anyone's head. Price breaks to the up or downside, secondly plenty of retracements to trade as long as one follows direction of higher TF's. Obviously you haven't bothered to do so, otherwise you'd know that the charts I showed are not cherry picking. It goes like that day in day out. And as a general rule for you: If the price goes up go long, if it goes down, go short. It's very profitable, believe me.
I will not focus more on you, you made a comment about the topic, you want to publish your view, create your own, don't put pictures here, good luck to You.
Volente Deo

vvFish wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 7:08 pm
:think:
Read the topic title carefully.
Where do you see here that the trader who shared his
"Car", should you also fill up gasoline for the trip?
There is a very good proverb - "If you want to ride, know how to carry sleds"
Dear traders, I repeat once again, this is a very difficult business, if you yourself do not learn how to create what you can earn for yourself and your loved ones for a living, then you better change your profession.
With respect to everyone who makes any contribution to this cause.

. Appreciate the people who come in those moments when it is not them that feel bad, but you.
... Omar Khayyam
features of translation, no more than that, as the translator translates, and is published... it is not my fault that he transfers the vehicle to the place of the trading system ...
These users thanked the author Antonio for the post:
Mundu19
Volente Deo

Antonio wrote: Sun Nov 01, 2020 9:20 pm

I will not focus more on you, you made a comment about the topic, you want to publish your view, create your own, don't put pictures here, good luck to You.
You should focus on your own trading anyway, not on people here. Besides, the thread says " MT4 Trading (old or new) Please post here"......This is exactly what I do. Some Templates and some examples. So who are you to tell me where I shall post my charts. Oh, and where are your contributions?
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post:
vvFish

And yet another way....... If you trade the crosses of Swingline and MA or higher lows in an up move and lower highs in a down move......That's solely up to you. We can only take a portion out of the market by looking for high probability trades in confluence with higher TFs. To catch a whole move one would need to trade highs and lows.....and that's a complete different game.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 3):
vvFish, kvak, charli

Waddah TS

Trading system rules:
when the candle closes behind the box, we enter the market, we also look at the HMA direction , if it is red, then we trade in sell, if blue, then in buy, Waddah should also have the corresponding color, green to buy, red to sell, the pivot serves as goals, the H1 trading frame, signals are not frequent but quite accurate. the goals can serve as any indicator of resistance and support or other levels, then you can experiment
this vehicle uses fast trades on the trend, with short TP, as the trend does not always develop quickly
These users thanked the author Antonio for the post (total 2):
charli, RodrigoRT7
Volente Deo

RplusT wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:33 pm Here is the TMA HighLow set up with a Stoch.MTF for indication of direction on the higher TFs.
For the Stoch. Indicator to automatically show next higher TFs you need to key in -1 (next higher TF) or -2 (two TF's higher) in the Parameter window for "TimeFrame" in the Parameter window. The template should show -1 already.

TMA HighLow.JPG

TMA.mq4
stochastic_divergence_mtfalerts_nmc_2 (1).mq4
XU-FRACTAL SUPRES.ex4
XU-SEMAFOR v3.mq4
TMA HighLow.tpl

Thanks for sharing about getting direction bias from a higher time frame. When you first shared recently on XARD's thread that one can trade the whole day on the 5 Mins TF with the 15 Mins Bias, a lot of confusion I was having on trading the 5 Mins TF disappeared. I had been trying to use a 30 Mins Bias and 1 HR and many times it was not working. Now I have been able to find a good combination of 5 Mins and 15 Mins with my trading setup. Thanks again for sharing.
These users thanked the author Mundu19 for the post:
RplusT