Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

josi wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:44 am
2nd dot doesn't always work out - especially if you go by Xard's 2nd dot indie.
It can be wiser - as in this case - when down is - still - the directional bias to wait for the down semaphore and enter after MA-cross-down
xard once said:
we do not enter our trade on the 2nd DOT, instead we wait for price to cross the Trend line before we enter. And, if that move is too far away then we wait for a minor 2nd dot to play out in a lower TF and enter on the cross of the Trend line.
XARD: Yes, Give that man a Gold Star. We do WAIT for price to cross the Trend line, because once it crosses, the candle changes color, then and only then do we enter our trade.

kowal81 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:35 am
masparjo wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 2:15 am
Chart stuck on XAUUSD pair.

Thank you very much for this wonderful indicator.
I am using Windows 7 OS. Why are some indicators here, always make my MT4 stuck, especially on XAUUSD pair.
Maybe someone can help me.
thanks.
Try to install Linux Mint on other partition, make a ram drive and run MT4 from it.
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8416709&p=1295 ... 1295416694

Also don't open too much charts at the same time and limit bars:
xxx.PNG
Thanks you. Its work more better.

fadhayemustafa wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:38 am
josi wrote:
XARD: Yes, Give that man a Gold Star. We do WAIT for price to cross the Trend line, because once it crosses, the candle changes color, then and only then do we enter our trade.
Well, had you looked at my screenshot you might have realized that this was exactly why I wrote what I wrote.
a) you had a signal from 2nd dot indie
b) price crossed MAs and colour turned
c) price turned around and went the other way because at that time higher TF (i. e. H4) told you that there was strong downward directional bias
Point being: look at the circumstantial evidence (screenshot) and analyse it before handing out any prefabricated standard advice - in even simpler terms: I always tell myself: think (for yourself) before you answer.
I hope you enjoy your gold star.

fadhayemustafa wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:16 am
xard777 wrote:
Sat Oct 31, 2020 7:14 am
Last Up move was just perfect (Xmas teaser chart enclosed).
Have a great weekend everyone.
It's BEERS and MOVIES time Woohoo!
BEERS BEERS BEERS BEERS BEERS BEERS BEERS
Xard777
yes yes now i see the BidRatio looks awesome .. can you share xard that panel thanks
Try this, you may need to change parameters in your code.
Maybe this will be good for you

stond
!!!-MT4 X-XARDFX-PANEL BID RATIO.mq4
(32.91 KiB) Downloaded 89 times
eu.png

josi wrote:
It can be wiser - as in this case - when down is - still - the directional bias to wait for the down semaphore and enter after MA-cross-down
Absolutely! Semaphores need a confirmation which is a SD level, a directional bias i.e. retracements on the way up or down or as you said, an MA cross. Xard himself trades the cross of the slower MA, so he says.... which makes perfectly sense. The Dots are just highs and lows....which can move higher and higher or lower and lower, following the price. They are not signals suggesting that price action will reverse. I know you know that, I mention that again just for those who don't know yet.

1. Similar Topics

1. 232 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 40967 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”