Re: Live Trades & Ideas: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

som3nam3 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:32 pm Can some one explain to me please how they exactly use the XARD system? Do you buy/sell at support or resistance levels? or just random when you see its blue/pink? Or are there any buy/sell signals?
Please. Read the "posts" from the beginning. Basically TF M-15 - point2
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
som3nam3

sashadeol wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:48 pm Is this a good example of sell?

But price moved higher in next candle, so if I had taken a sell on earlier candle would that be still valid or I should take loss on such a trade?

Any guidance?

usdjpy.png
Look at Cladi39 (long entry)
an example in this page..but look for other similar trades
viewtopic.php?f=578267&t=8416709&start=4700
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

som3nam3 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:32 pm Can some one explain to me please how they exactly use the XARD system? Do you buy/sell at support or resistance levels? or just random when you see its blue/pink? Or are there any buy/sell signals?

XARD: Basically,we trade the turning points on the H1 TF and use the 2nd dot on the M15 to confirm each new turning point so that we can then intra day trade from the 2nd dot staging area and continue trading the M15 chart until another turning point appears on the H1 TF.
I will explain you in 3 words Read all topic.
Everything is there I upload a lot of pictures with explanations. No shortcuts here.

Mechkad wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:22 pm
Snipaste_2020-11-16_13-19-54.jpg
Another SELL GBPCAD
Too many pairs with DASH and scanner ca freeze my mt4!
TP1 Done ! +75 pips *****on 61.8% Fibo ADR and Pivot Weekly levels **** NOW Breakeven of the rest !
Now, follow with "the Xard system trend" of the rest of the SELL this morning in H1-H4!
Attachments
These users thanked the author Mechkad for the post (total 2):
RomanUkraine, xard777