Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

jolugarpe wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 10:08 pm Hello friend, I would like that in the indicator candlewicksdisplay when it marks the number of pips only in blue (and candle is buy), it marks an arrow and if it can be a message. On the contrary, when a single number appears but in red (and candle is sell), notify us with a down arrow and an acoustic signal or message.

Thanks for your job
change pips to %age as shown in snap
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Hello Mrtools,

I have looked all over for MTF candle bar indicator that can be added to chart to display 2 or more higher candle bars time frames , The ones that I have found just allow one higher time frame bar to be added. I tried one the attached below which I really like , but if I add the same indicator again some bars go missing in the lower time frame . Can you please help me.

Sarj wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 8:40 am Hello Mrtools,

I have looked all over for MTF candle bar indicator that can be added to chart to display 2 or more higher candle bars time frames , The ones that I have found just allow one higher time frame bar to be added. I tried one the attached below which I really like , but if I add the same indicator again some bars go missing in the lower time frame . Can you please help me.
Can't do anything with an ex4 file.