Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

FilipeOz4 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:27 am Good afternoon everyone!

I operate on Binary Options and would like to know if it is possible to add buffers and arrows for the indicators below. I would like to use them together for my operations through MT2trading.
The Hill looks like it's an rsi using recalculating TMA bands, here in the forum we have a lot of rsi indicators using bands, might check that, the other if it is fixed to not repaint doubt the signals will be worth it.

Dear Mr. Tools

I don't know how to thank you but I know deep down you've touched many people's hearts. Thank you very much for your generosity.

I'm almost done putting together my strategy, I have one last request to ask, if it's possible to add alerts whenever the lines crosses on this indicator. (when you do away with the histo, the green and red line).

As always, thank you and have a nice time.

Regards.

Denno wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 2:56 am Dear Mr. Tools

I don't know how to thank you but I know deep down you've touched many people's hearts. Thank you very much for your generosity.

I'm almost done putting together my strategy, I have one last request to ask, if it's possible to add alerts whenever the lines crosses on this indicator. (when you do away with the histo, the green and red line).

As always, thank you and have a nice time.

Regards.
CHECK HERE
viewtopic.php?p=1295384756#p1295384756