Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:16 am Just follow the Trend as prices moves the most in the direction of the Trend..
Again, pay attention to the SupRes dashed lines on the screen.
In particular the Aqua 1hr and Gold 4hr lines.

Re the Stoch indy in the sub-window. Most traders use the 20/80 levels but I prefer the 50 mid level to show where we have a Trend crossover. For me that is where you want to get in on the action. I do not think it gets any better than this for visual representation of market movement.
Xard777
Hello... your system is awesome been trying tweak it to sweet me. I observe the importance of the MA's in your system. still trying to figure out the dash and how it can help.
I am trying to build an EA using the using your MA... any help will be appreciated

DownloadRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello guys,

Can you Please help to find the

PIP Maker Pro Edition of XARDs Trading System.

It should be from around 2017.
Is it still downloadable somewhere? I tried to find it and search the forum for hours but I only found the newer versions.
I like the stochastic chart background (I think it is stochastic) and the stochastic indie with background. Like XARD does, I use the 50 crossing of the stochastic as signals.
It would be really helpful if one can post a link.
Thanks very much for your help!
XARDs Pip Maker Pro Edition XARDs Pip Maker Pro Edition

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

asra wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:30 pm Hello guys,

Can you Please help to find the

PIP Maker Pro Edition of XARDs Trading System.

It should be from around 2017.
Is it still downloadable somewhere? I tried to find it and search the forum for hours but I only found the newer versions.
I like the stochastic chart background (I think it is stochastic) and the stochastic indie with background. Like XARD does, I use the 50 crossing of the stochastic as signals.
It would be really helpful if one can post a link.
Thanks very much for your help!

E5389225-94FA-4CF2-8D8F-576D52E0FC7A.jpeg
hi asra, you are searching for the stoch indi?
here it is :-)
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently