Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

I'm sorry, maybe I don't understand something ... But wouldn't it have been easier to share the dashboard in the source code so that everyone could adjust the parameters to their personal needs ... (name of indices, decimal places, font sizes, etc.) ... As I understand that the dashboard will not available in source code?

XARD: The new stuff like the Dash2 indy has proprietary code that makes it run much faster without the lag. Unfortunately, I can only give it out in ex4 format (gave my word, so it is what it is). Personally, I don't give a crap what happens to code once it is posted on public domain. If you want to keep code intact then don't post it. I don't have a problem with someone taking the ex4 code that I post and re posting it in mq4 format. That does not bother me as long as I stick to my word and only post ex4.

The newer setup is getting a make over and is running way much faster - it is still FREE and will be posted on Xmas Day in ex4 format.

Xard, Thanks for explanations...
Attachments
These users thanked the author ImpLaNT for the post (total 2):
aaven, StuartWong

Blin wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 12:22 am can anyone send the template and the indicators because i dont know why i dont have moving averages
Where did you download it from? Post the link. Take a "screenshot" of the list of indicators of the installed system. What did you not deliver? How many indicators do you have? How many questions should you ask ??????
Here is an example. List of indicators and their archive.
viewtopic.php?p=1295420942#p1295420942
Don't fool people's heads. You may not have checked the DLL library, etc.

kowal81 wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 1:32 am Can anybody tell me why it's dropping so hard without a retracement? :D
WS30M15.png

Edit:
1 min later TP hit, haha
Nice one. Dow dropping due to stalled stimulus talks and US hitting record daily coronavirus "cases" today.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
kowal81, stond, fadhayemustafa
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Ok after months of testing with Xard system mast said its a good for see picture of the market but you need knowledge to right entry point. its is not my recomendation take the trades on the extremus, wait always for bounce in trend, this minds wait the signal ema traspass the trend one and wait for a bounce. EMA 200, elliot waves with fibonnacci they are good filters to know too. With practice and money mannagement you will have a good result.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 6):
RomanUkraine, xard777, stond, SWicak, gostego, StuartWong