Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Dondbaze wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:43 am
xard777 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:25 am
Trading the 15m TF (new faster version) ready for Xmas.
XARD777
Please who can explain to me how this dash board works? Thanks in advance.
the dashboard is mostly self explanatory as you see there are 4 numbers which are 4 moving averages if price is above one of them it becomes blue if its lower it becomes red and if the price is below all of the MA's it will be red and above is gonna be blue.
the rest is the symbol name fallowed by the current price, PFO: how far is price from the daily open up or down, lastly is the HIGH-LOW which is todays high and low means the difference from todays high and low.

fadhayemustafa wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:02 am
Dondbaze wrote:

the dashboard mostly self explanatory as you see there are 4 numbers which are 4 moving averages if price is above one of them it becomes blue if its lower it becomes red and if the price is below all of the MA's it will be red and above is gonna be blue.
the rest is the symbol name fallowed by the current price, PFO: how far is price from the daily open up or down, lastly is the HIGH-LOW which is todays high and low means the difference from todays high and low.
Thanks for the explanation. I didn't realize those were MA's, that got me confused.. Thanks again.

fadhayemustafa wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:02 am
Dondbaze wrote:

the dashboard is mostly self explanatory as you see there are 4 numbers which are 4 moving averages if price is above one of them it becomes blue if its lower it becomes red and if the price is below all of the MA's it will be red and above is gonna be blue.
PFO: how far the price is from the daily opening up or down - thank you Bro. I didn't know who to as

Hi Xard,
Can you put my symbols in the dashboard, I give the values for the correct display right away.

== "US.30 +") DecNos = 0;
== "US.30 +") pipsize = 1;

== "US.500 +") DecNos = 1;
== "US.500 +") pipsize = 1;

== "DE.30 +") DecNos = 1;
== "DE.30 +") pipsize = 1;

=="HKComp+") DecNos=0;
=="HKComp+") pipsize=1;

stond

XARD: Try this...
US.500+M15 dash2.png
XU-Dash2.ex4
(30.14 KiB) Downloaded 40 times

1. Similar Topics

1. 229 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 40727 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”