BUTTERFLY FOREX

Hi
A strange system again.
If someone wants to have these triangles, he has to use the PDF attached, there is a FAQ on how to download and install the font.
Commercial product.
BUTTERFLY FOREX1.png
BUTTERFLY FOREX2.png
BUTTERFLY FOREX3.png
Butterfly Forex.rar
(751.46 KiB) Downloaded 513 times

Re: BUTTERFLY FOREX

MayaxatL wrote:
Tue Sep 29, 2020 4:01 am
Hi
A strange system again.
If someone wants to have these triangles, he has to use the PDF attached, there is a FAQ on how to download and install the font.
Commercial product.
FONT
wingdings-3.zip
(18.53 KiB) Downloaded 198 times

MayaxatL wrote:
Hi
A strange system again.
Commercial product.
EURGBPM5.png

MayaxatL wrote:
Hi
A strange system again.
Commercial product.
I am confused. The indicator does not show triangles, but the letters "s" and "r". If it means support / resistance, it is the opposite direction, as shown by the color of the letters.

dokopy wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:11 pm
MayaxatL wrote:
Hi
A strange system again.
Commercial product.
I am confused. The indicator does not show triangles, but the letters "s" and "r". If it means support / resistance, it is the opposite direction, as shown by the color of the letters.
Hi, to show the coloured triangle, as stated above you need to download and open the wingdings Zip folder posted above -- and install the wingdings file into your computers Fonts folder (control panel > change view (top right corner) to 'Large Icons', find Fonts folder and paste the wingdings file in there.

dokopy wrote:
Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:25 pm
I understand. For long / short resolution, only color is sufficient.
not necessarily, if wingdings 3 is not installed it might just be grabbing any substitute.
aa1.png
aa2.png
aa3.png

Seems very interesting. I have applied it on chart and looks good... anyone else having experimented with the system... Can someone provide their feedback on results.

Attachments 9
  1. Similar Topics

1. New To Forex-Station

20 Replies 2732 Views

by Capital Reserve, Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:36 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

20 Replies
    2. What does repainting in Forex mean?

0 Replies 7071 Views

by Jimmy, Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:46 pm in MT4 Indicators

0 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”