NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Rainmaker wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:49 am
Hello Mr. Tools,

I am looking for some help with this indicator. Currently, it repaints signals (candle colors) given from days past and intraday.

I believe it is because the indicator is calculating in real-time instead of using the end of day calculations or whatever needs to be set in order for it not to change mid-day and change the past based on new data coming in.

Can someone take a look at the code and tell me what needs to be changed?

This indicator is a really great indicator because it takes into consideration that volatility and volumes are biased based on the time of day (sessions).

You would be doing a world of favors for traders across the globe.

Please and Thank you.

Sincerely,
Rainmaker

iPolo - Volume Analyzer.mq4
Looked at it and not sure what needs to be changed.

Denno wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:17 pm
Dear Mladen/Mr Tools

I'd like to bring to your attention these two indicators. If you could kindly help by adding alerts, I know you have a busy schedule but I will appreciate it a lot. Thanks a lot in advance. Wishing you the best.

Ciao

cQ-Baseline_v1.6.ex4
On the ex4 would need the mq4 and on the ASTI under what conditions do you want it to alert?

istyles wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:26 pm
Dear MrTools,

Can you please make this Ma Filter in MTF and also MA Filter in Candles if possible.

Thanks and Regards

istyles
Sorry not understanding could you explain what you mean ma filter in candles?

mylovemouse9711 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:34 pm
Hello MrTool .I am very happy to be a member of the Forex station. Experienced many good indicators. Can I ask you for help adding arrow buffer for Cci VHF Adaptive 1_2 arrowsindicator? Thank you very much !
The arrows are using the slope buffer which is buffer #6 which can be easily called from an EA. Is that what you're looking for?

mrtools wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:43 am
traderokey wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:27 am
Hi Mrtools,

While using the MHL Average Oscillator, I noticed that min and max values change with different time frames.
Is it possible to normalize the indcator value between 2 endpoints; for example -1 and 1?

Thanks for your help.

MHL average oscillator 1.1.mq4
Far as I know it's not possible.

Thanks Mrtools

mrtools wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:57 am
mylovemouse9711 wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:34 pm
Hello MrTool .I am very happy to be a member of the Forex station. Experienced many good indicators. Can I ask you for help adding arrow buffer for Cci VHF Adaptive 1_2 arrowsindicator? Thank you very much !
The arrows are using the slope buffer which is buffer #6 which can be easily called from an EA. Is that what you're looking for?
Yes sir. I am in need of buffer for the arrow so I can use it for EA test

mylovemouse9711 wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 3:38 am
mrtools wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:57 am

Yes sir. I am in need of buffer for the arrow so I can use it for EA test
Adding an arrow buffer is just adding unneeded extra code, why not use the slope buffer?

mrtools wrote:
Sat Oct 24, 2020 2:50 am
Denno wrote:
Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:17 pm
Dear Mladen/Mr Tools

I'd like to bring to your attention these two indicators. If you could kindly help by adding alerts, I know you have a busy schedule but I will appreciate it a lot. Thanks a lot in advance. Wishing you the best.

Ciao

cQ-Baseline_v1.6.ex4
On the ex4 would need the mq4 and on the ASTI under what conditions do you want it to alert?
Hi Mr. Tools

For ASTI, maybe when the lines cross an alert could be triggered. Also, if I may ask Mr. Tools, do you know of any good settings on this ASTI indicator, I know it can be used for early entries but the settings are just hindering my tweaking abilities. I don't have the MQ4 file for CQ Indicator, it's sad that I won't be able to use this indicator. I just wish it had alerts.

Thanks a lot Mr. Tools, I know you go out of your way to help people. Thanks a lot.

Regards.

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

212 Replies 40982 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

212 Replies
    2. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 1965 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”