Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:34 am
Ви вмієте дивувати. А що ще є показником на екрані. Стохастичного, звичайно, я знаю. А "мувінг"???
You know how to surprise. And what else is an indicator on the screen. Stochastic, of course, I know. And "moving" ???
As this does not belong here I have put it into this thread
viewtopic.php?p=1295421662#p1295421662
These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 4):
josi, RomanUkraine, Mustafa, charli

Skyold wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 7:50 am

I have one more request for you, if you have the time and the opportunity:
can you please create a BUTTON for the XU-Dash2?
thanks in advance
XARD: That was going to be part of the xmas version, you just spoiled the whole surprise :-)
I'm sure there will be a lot of nice and nice surprises awaiting us with xmas version :-)
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

xard777 wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 9:46 am I meant to ask does anyone want the Goldband version?
If you d/l the previous update then just add these files and use this template.
Xard777
Hi Xard please can you help me remove the background color of this wonderful indicator . when its buy signal it gives a GREEN market while for a sell signal it gives a
deep RED color i would prefer retain the Grey color at all times. Thanks

gostego wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:38 am I have tried to modify the list by myself. It works but appears a bit confused...Fonts problems yet?
ps: My broker doesn't trade US2000 and CHINA5
XARD: Just remove US2000 and CHINA5 from index list
Here you go....
Now is perfect.
Today is a brighter day!!! Thanks a lot XARD!
The whole world in one click!
XARD: It is even better if you display two charts each with the Dash2 Index, one showing 15min movement across the board and the other showing 1hr movement.
Attachments
These users thanked the author gostego for the post (total 2):
xard777, tokjanggut
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

gostego wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:26 pm

Now is perfect.
Today is a brighter day!!! Thanks a lot XARD!
The whole world in one click!
XARD: It is even better if you display two charts each with the Dash2 Index, one showing 15min movement across the board and the other showing 1hr movement.
done.. ;)
XARD: Try this Panel version...
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

gostego wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 5:38 am I have tried to modify the list by myself. It works but appears a bit confused...Fonts problems yet?
ps: My broker doesn't trade US2000 and CHINA5
XARD: Just remove US2000 and CHINA5 from index list
Here you go....
for the buy they need to be all blue and for the sell all red?
XARD: You are looking for movement in the market.
We are using two lines on our chart EMA 5 & EMA36
As price progresses UP/DOWN between EMA 5 and EMA36 it will light up that move on the index and you are able to see other Indices moving in sync and if this happens then the move is more likely to turn out to be credible and not a false move.