Re: MT4 Trading Systems (ancien ou nouveau!) S’il vous plaît poster ici

Papybillou wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:12 am @ RplusT _ Hello, you are right. The market is fractal. Trend reversals occur ONLY on monthly fractals. You use a semaphore for direction changes, we each have our indicators for that. I use weekly fractals and others. Copy of my USDCAD screen - D1 - Fractal monthly (reversal and weekly)
please share the fractal indicator, as I understand It you have MTF?
Volente Deo

Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

Here is the TMA HighLow set up with a Stoch.MTF for indication of direction on the higher TFs.
For the Stoch. Indicator to automatically show next higher TFs you need to key in -1 (next higher TF) or -2 (two TF's higher) in the Parameter window for "TimeFrame" in the Parameter window. The template should show -1 already.

These users thanked the author RplusT for the post (total 15):
Dandanakka, RomanUkraine, Nbats7979, charli, Senior Rob, Thangarasu, ImpLaNT, chris006, twix, constbln, Mundu19, RexVola, RodrigoRT7, yoake, ASki

RplusT wrote: Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:33 pm Here is the TMA HighLow set up with a Stoch.MTF for indication of direction on the higher TFs.
For the Stoch. Indicator to automatically show next higher TFs you need to key in -1 (next higher TF) or -2 (two TF's higher) in the Parameter window for "TimeFrame" in the Parameter window. The template should show -1 already.

TMA HighLow.JPG

TMA.mq4
stochastic_divergence_mtfalerts_nmc_2 (1).mq4
XU-FRACTAL SUPRES.ex4
XU-SEMAFOR v3.mq4
TMA HighLow.tpl
Hi,
Thanks for the post- how do you get the TMA to display like that?

Little price action indicator works well with this M1 trailing stop and averages candle channel. Licensemanager_library also goes in the libraries folder along with the other 2 .dll files for the price action indicator to work.
These users thanked the author Nbats7979 for the post (total 2):
QSD, RexVola

Castle73 wrote: Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:31 am Thanks, RPlusT, for the great system. I can see Xard's influence on it, and it looks great.

One question, I'm not seeing how to incorporate the Stochastic indicator you've included in the system. Do you use it as a confirmation of the second dot, or does it have a signal of its own? Perhaps you use it for convergence/divergence? Which line cross triggers a signal?

Thanks in advance.

Castle
No, I don't trade dots I trade direction. If the Stoch is up and the 5m stoch is up too, the price breaks the TM and even more, it is supports further price action
, where do you wanna go? Up of course. Dot's visualize high and lows, Xard's Dots visualize highs and lows of different TFs, i.e, I can the the cycles I'm in, but that;s all. It's not the Dots that make the price turn, it's when the price hits as Supply and Demand level. That's basically all.
If the Stoch of the current TF crosses the 5m or even bounces off it to continue in the same direction, it's just another hint that price action will continue in the same direction. i.e. we can still stay in the trade.