Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 10:53 am Oh well, I totally messed that up.
I said to myself that the market was going down (based on 4hr not crossing above the Trend) and placed a SELL (as you do).
As it was going down I thought I will test the screenshot so I hit the chicken switch thinking great, it's taken a snapshot. At which point I realised that I was out the market and I just watched like a rabbit caught in the headlights as the market plummeted another +160 Pips in about 15 seconds and all I could do was say Shiiiiit!

I am laughing about it now, anyway, the good news is that the screenshot worked.
XARD777

You can see (if you zoom in) where I got out of the trade and the move continue way down another 160 pips.
Defo a senior moment.

We say a phrase like this: earn and repent
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:07 pm Trade12 - No need to be greedy
Xard777
when you bought at 3420 you waited for the green dot right (2nd dot) do you immediately get in the trade or you waited for the next candle to be bullish(green in that case)
XARD: After the Green Dot was made I entered my trade just as price was crossing the Signal line.
Other times I may wait until price has crossed the Trend line before entering a trade.
These users thanked the author Blin for the post:
fadhayemustafa

Update - XU-2nd DOT Edition (20201022)

In this update the forex Dash2 should work 100% with most brokers.
However, the enclosed integrated Index dash WILL NOT work with a lot of brokers.
That said, there is a work around. 1st, is change your broker. The 2nd work around involves you posting your MATCHING index list and I will add it to the Dash.
i.e. if it says WS30 on the default list and your broker uses US30 then post US30 and I can add it - only post what's on the default list, do not add stuff.

Now, once this list is working for you and only then will you be able to edit any one of the enclosed listings should you want to create your own forex/index mix.

You will also notice that the MMAvg indy has been removed from this update as it is now included with the Dash.
No need for duplicate stuff cluttering up the chart - KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid). Those of you that do not like simple can add it back on from the previous update.

With the new Dash2 indy you can left mouse click (just once) on any PAIR to change the existing chart to that PAIR, and you can also click on any of the Time frames at the top of the dash2 indy to change the current TF to the new TF. I think I have covered all the bases here. I have also added the list order if anyone wants to add the indys manually then make a template.
Enjoy! and All the best
XARD777

May you make a super duper cruise liner boat load of Pip$

Oh, and can someone please post a 1hr screenshot of GBPUSD so that I know it is working OK - thank you.
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

[quote=Skyold post_id=1295421631 time=1603386008 user_id=4929918]

wooooow,
now everything works fine.
Thank you XARD for your efforts.
XARD: It means that future updates will already have this info included.
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

RplusT wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:22 pm Exactly, Cladi, that's what it is all about. Whatever TF one trades it needs to be in sync with the higher TF and one hardly can get it wrong.
One can for example scalp the 5m all day if it is in sync with the 15 and.....the more the better and the longer the move.
In the following chart I use a MTF Stochastic for convenience...i.e. it shows the direction on the higher TF.
It doesn't really matter what indicators you use on the chart. Anything that suits you. Even just a SMA.

TF Sync.JPG

And the 15m in sync with the 30m......you still can scalp the 5m for longer moves.

TF Sync2.JPG
Ви вмієте дивувати. А що ще є показником на екрані. Стохастичного, звичайно, я знаю. А "мувінг"???
You know how to surprise. And what else is an indicator on the screen. Stochastic, of course, I know. And "moving" ???
Attachments