Re: v2v dynamic system

v2v dynamic trading system for MT4 platform

A Project Looking Glass ...with Tesla footprints inside

The v2v dynamic trading system is not the usual thing out there. It doesn't have any arrows or trigger alerts for a long/buy or short/sell signal. For such, it needs critical thinking of the One in between the keyboard and a chair. Yes, that is you.
This system is designed for a discretionary type of trader. Thus, it may only help you to manage your trades or position your positions. And it requires the One's due diligence to understand or to know more about this system.
Now sit back, relax, and start to believe that we're on the Matrix, just like Neo. And begin to understand that these are all imaginary because of the Market Makers really can't kill you, but the Market seems to think that they can. However, once you took the red pill, you'll start to walk with the Architect while building a neural pathway to the art of trading. Then arm yourself with this system plus a tried & tested trading plan (strategy/method), a sound position-sizing or money management, and a scam-free retail broker as you begin to see the Markets that nobody else does. ─ Agent v2v
☢ There are no guarantees that all the tools/indicators within the system work perfectly or without error(s). Hence, use at your own risk; I accept no liability for system damage, financial losses, and even loss of life. ; )─

UPDATES:

v2v top correlations:
─ added navigation: previous & next TF set.
─ overlay symbol on-load issue...fixed.

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

UPDATES:

1 ) v2v Power:
─ Just like the correlation tool, this one now uses the DCP value as an option. You can switch ON/OFF the DCP mode by clicking on the middle panel body and top header text to switch ON/OFF the DCP mode.

2 ) v2v top correlations:
─ Modification on the top header text, and applied some code optimizations.

3 ) New templates: updated default parameters

Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

The Homodyne Discriminator Cycle Period measures the cycle period of the current market trend. It returns the current cycle period (in bars or candles) of the current market trend (or market cycle). Based on Homodyne Discriminator by John F. Ehlers, Rocket Science for Traders.

This type of algorithm exhibits superior performance in a low signal-to-noise environment.

Homodyne means I use the signal multiplied by itself one bar ago to produce a zero-frequency beat note. This beat note carries the phase angle of the one-bar change. Still using the basic definition of a cycle, the one-bar rate of change of phase is exactly the cycle period.

And now... Here comes the v2v dynamic trading system armed by the DCP (Dominant Cycle Period) ─just replaced the word Discriminator (it seems inappropriate word in the new normal). The DCP tool shared the generated value (number of bars or candles) to the following tools below within the system.

1 ) Regression Analysis: Linear, Quadratic, Logarithmic and Exponential
2 ) Volume Profile with VWAP
3) Traders Dynamic Zone
4) v2v MomenTicks
5) Neural Network
6) v2v top correlations
7) v2v Power

v2v dynamic trading systemfor MT4 platform 

❃ Project Looking Glass... Tesla footprints inside. 

The v2v dynamic trading system is not the usual thing out there. It doesn't have any arrows or trigger alerts for a long/buy or short/sell signal. For such, it needs critical thinking of the One in between the keyboard and a chair. Yes, that is you.

This system is designed for a discretionary type of trader. Thus, it may only help you to manage your trades or position your positions. And it requires the One's due diligence to understand or to know more about this system. Sadly, it may take some precious time to finish the user manual.

Now sit back, relax, and start to believe that we're on the Matrix, just like Neo. And begin to understand that these are all imaginary because of the Market Makers really can't kill you, but the Market seems to think that they can. However, once you took the red pill, you'll start to walk with the Architect while building a neural pathway to the art of trading. Then arm yourself with this system plus a tried & tested trading plan (strategy/method), a sound position-sizing or money management, and a scam-free retail broker as you begin to see the Markets that nobody else does. ─ Agent v2v

❃ There are no guarantees that all the tools/indicators within the system work perfectly or without error(s). Hence, use at your own risk; I accept no liability for system damage, financial losses, and even loss of life. ; )─

UPDATES:
1 ) v2v Regression Analysis: parameter modifications for statistical z-scores' calculation.
2 ) system-wide code optimizations: v2v top correlations, v2v Power, VP-R tools, and DC Period
3 ) new templates: updated default parameters.

re-attached...
Download it here >>> <<< and you may begin to learn more about my insanity, I mean, my system ; )─

UPDATES: 

─ V-PR tools: code adjustment for pairs with 3 digit decimal price
─ PIVOT FIBS plus: parameter update (London Market Time)
─ New templates: default parameter value change

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
moey_dw, Mechkad, DTRCT

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Oct 28, 2020 12:34 am UPDATES: 

─ V-PR tools: code adjustment for pairs with 3 digit decimal price
─ PIVOT FIBS plus: parameter update (London Market Time)
─ New templates: default parameter value change

27-10-2020_v2v_update.png

v2v_dynamic_system.zip
V2 the pivot fibs is now my fave........... i love ur apb heiken ashi with buttons for mtf but dis one is AWESOME 😻😻😻
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
nathanvbasko
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈