Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

gostego wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:40 pm

was 125% because I'm becoming blind.. :lol:
100% in 27" monitor for me is too small..
I tried changing to 100% and different resloutiion, but it's the same. Xard777 what windows fonts do I need to install to resolve this.
XARD: Usually the wingdings fonts pack (included in the latest d/l) - it needs to be set to 100%
If on your 27" monitor this is too small then adjust your screen resolution from say UHD (3840 * 2160) to FHD (1920 * 1080)

Xard777, Is take longer loading the 1m chart, how can this be speeded up . Sarju
XARD: Sorry, I was in a Trade - I designed the package around 1hr, 15m & 5m - having said that, my coding skills are piss poor at best so when you drop down to 1m TF and the market is moving then you are going to end up with some severe lag time. Ideally, you want to be on 1hr & 15m for a sweet trading experience.

Sarj wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:58 pm

I tried changing to 100% and different resloutiion, but it's the same. Xard777 what windows fonts do I need to install to resolve this.
XARD: Usually the wingdings fonts pack (included in the latest d/l) - it needs to be set to 100%
If on your 27" monitor this is too small then adjust your screen resolution from say UHD (3840 * 2160) to FHD (1920 * 1080)
Almost perfect solution...27"-- 1920x1080-- font at 100%...Thank you Xard
I have lost a bit of resolution..and a good train of SP500 too today...patience..
Attachments
These users thanked the author gostego for the post (total 2):
xard777, Sarj
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

Does anyone have the script that takes an automatic snapshot when you close your trade?
(It is costing too much to take the screenshot first then close my trade :-)

Here is the entry for trade10, both MMAvg on the Index and the screen matched.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 5):
fadhayemustafa, Sarj, QSD, stond, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:30 am Does anyone have the script that takes an automatic snapshot when you close your trade?

Xard777
bet i got in at 3443 my tp was 3448 it was also a 2nd green dot for the buy price couldnt break the 6th/8 and banged it.50 pips a day keeps the 9 to 5 away

xard777 wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 1:30 am Does anyone have the script that takes an automatic snapshot when you close your trade?

Xard777
Greetings , This is not a Script But Indicator..! You May Alter For Your Requirements..!
Thank You..!
XARD: Thanks
These users thanked the author Thangarasu for the post (total 2):
fadhayemustafa, 太虚一毫

Great, Got it working. I managed to add the screenshot indy to my Chicken Switch script. It auto saves by Symbol,TF,Date & Time. WOOHOO!
The only thing is it will only take a snapshot of the current trade window but I changed the snapshot setting to 3840 * 720 (as I show 3 screens) and it works perfect.
XARD777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 5):
fadhayemustafa, Sarj, Narkarn, Thangarasu, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world