Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:41 am Well, someone made a killing in the market today.
That last up move was a nice little earner for someone (and no, I was not in it - still monitoring though).
Notice that the other indices were all following in sync, I believe this is a nice bit of additional info that may help keep you in the trade longer. Especially when it all lights up like that.
Still testing, tweaking, and trading it (as you do). Will post an update probably at the weekend.
XARD777
Weekend , Grrrrrrrrrrrrr........ :facepalm:
Xard: I did not say which weekend :)

xard777 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 4:41 am Well, someone made a killing in the market today.
That last up move was a nice little earner for someone (and no, I was not in it - still monitoring though).
Notice that the other indices were all following in sync, I believe this is a nice bit of additional info that may help keep you in the trade longer. Especially when it all lights up like that.
Still testing, tweaking, and trading it (as you do). Will post an update probably at the weekend.
XARD777
Very well...now I have closed the position with a trailing stop...a info to keep the trade longer is what I need..
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

XARD777
I'm already looking forward to the dashboard with index :)
Thank you and stay healthy
These users thanked the author Skyold for the post:
traderokey
We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777

InfoRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

XARD777
I think you should alert the second dot :Hot:
These users thanked the author jimfang for the post:
charli

XARD777
the only regret i have was dropping the zigzags every update since January and realizing now how magic they are .

Hello everyone!
This is my first post here and I must say I was following this thread since quite a few months ago and I have to admit that I have found the XARD system very interesting .

BUT! Let me add some comment to it with all respect for everyone and for the author as well:

I've been trading since a few years. I'm not a full time trade but I'm confident to say that I have a very good experience and decent results in trading. My main strategy is pure price action and support and resistance. I was always looking for a system with reliable indicators and of course I know there is no holy grail.

I was also aware that the XARD system is mostly a repainting system, so I had no high hopes for it. And unfortunately I was right... I wish I wouldn't but I was right. In the last few days I was trading with several pairs scaling down from the 1H to the 5M chart (where I was looking for trades) and almost all of them ended up in a stop loss. Why? Very simple because no matter how many second dots you are trading and taking trades from, they are just almost impossible to follow.
I tried to approach the system as if I were a total beginner, and I was following all the steps.
Yet I had to find that the whole system is totally unreliable. Period.
I'm very sorry but there is just no sense in it at all. Totally repainting signals. I have honestly gave my best shot at it, and not just ona demo, but on a real account too, just to feel the real deal, but.... no.... It's not working.

Despite my failure with this system I'm still very opened for suggestions and tips, because it seems like some of you have success with it.
Can anyone post some trading history with this?

I'm sorry for the negative review but I just don't get it why all the fuss with repainting zigzag system.... (fyi, only today I had 5 stop losses in a row and I was following every step)

Cheers!
These users thanked the author tomsabo for the post (total 2):
traderokey, xard777