Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:30 pm
thomdel wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:17 pm
@ RomanUkraine

Please see This attachment file : Indis on Chart are : XU-XARD 2nd DOT & XU-XARD 2nd ARROW
No marks showing in timeframes above 5 mins -- only for some instruments ( symbols ).

Please Note : Settings are as its is, Nothing changed.

Thanks.
Which indicator changes the color of the "circles" to red and green. And here is the "gray" color "circles"
Fucking rusty translation

Updated
Aha - if the last indicator "after arrov" to impose "semaphore", it will be good .

Hi,
Please Note ISSUE is NOT with : XU-SEMAFOR v3

Issue is : XU-XARD 2nd DOT & XU-XARD 2nd ARROW Indis.
In Simple Words, XU-XARD 2nd DOT & XU-XARD 2nd ARROW Indis produce semafors but unable to produce MARKS in few symbols above 5 mins timeframes.

See the attachment files *

Thanks....
Indicators used - 1.JPG
Indicators used - 2.jpg

xard777 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:25 pm
Playing around with MMAvg and testing new Dash Index.
The idea of the MMAvg on the Index is so you can see relative indices moving at the same time.
The same idea would apply to basket trades in a Currency Dashboard
Xard777
Will this be released soon ! . This has to be the Best! Sarju
XARD: I am still testing and tweaking - the 15m US500 Down move paid out in cherries and the other Indices (visually moving down in sync) helps pull the trigger on a live trade. Luvly chubbly
Dash-Index.png

Sarj wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:27 pm
xard777 wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:25 pm
Playing around with MMAvg and testing new Dash Index.
The idea of the MMAvg on the Index is so you can see relative indices moving at the same time.
The same idea would apply to basket trades in a Currency Dashboard
Xard777
Will this be released soon ! . This has to be the Best! Sarju
XARD: I am still testing and tweaking - the 15m US500 Down move paid out in cherries and the other Indices (visually moving down in sync) helps pull the trigger on a live trade. Luvly chubbly
Hello Xard777, I'm experiencing the same with currencies. Not on live account but Demo experiment. This looks really promising with what you have so far. Thats why I cannot wait for the update. Keep going Xard777 ! you are on something special. Sarju

Booked out Trade8 at 81 Pip$ (delay in screenshot).. this was my second 5min scalper today.
My previous Trade7 was a SELL (on the US500) just as price crossed down over the trend line (after the Red Down Arrow), was testing the Dash-Index so I have only taken a snapshot of it but you can see where the Indices were all Down making it real easy to pull the trigger at that particular time.
Xard777
Trade8.png
Dash-Index.png

xard777 wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:06 am
Booked out at 81 Pip$ (delay in screenshot).. this was my second 5min scalper today.
Xard777
I got a sniper entry at 3438 it was a 2nd green dot on h1 was it a good buy or shouldn't have done that?
XARD: It is fine, as a rule, I like to wait for the cross of the Trend line (old habits I suppose).

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote:
Booked out Trade8 at 81 Pip$ (delay in screenshot).. this was my second 5min scalper today.
My previous Trade7 was a SELL (on the US500) just as price crossed down over the trend line (after the Red Down Arrow), was testing the Dash-Index so I have only taken a snapshot of it but you can see where the Indices were all Down making it real easy to pull the trigger at that particular time.
Xard777
Very Nice :clap: :clap:

xard777 wrote:
Xard777
This is what I am waiting for :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

Blin wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:12 am
I got a sniper entry at 3438 it was a 2nd green dot on h1 was it a good buy or shouldn't have done that?
XARD: It is fine, as a rule, I like to wait for the cross of the Trend line (old habits I suppose).
[/quote]
Risky but successful.
Maybe today it would have been better to trade UK100 if you wanted to buy an index on H1 - if you really wanted to stick to the rules, that is.

1. Similar Topics

1. 232 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 40968 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”