Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Sarj wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 7:27 pm

Will this be released soon ! . This has to be the Best! Sarju
XARD: I am still testing and tweaking - the 15m US500 Down move paid out in cherries and the other Indices (visually moving down in sync) helps pull the trigger on a live trade. Luvly chubbly
Hello Xard777, I'm experiencing the same with currencies. Not on live account but Demo experiment. This looks really promising with what you have so far. Thats why I cannot wait for the update. Keep going Xard777 ! you are on something special. Sarju

Booked out Trade8 at 81 Pip$ (delay in screenshot).. this was my second 5min scalper today.
My previous Trade7 was a SELL (on the US500) just as price crossed down over the trend line (after the Red Down Arrow), was testing the Dash-Index so I have only taken a snapshot of it but you can see where the Indices were all Down making it real easy to pull the trigger at that particular time.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 6):
Sarj, Dandanakka, oskar656, Skyold, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:06 am Booked out Trade8 at 81 Pip$ (delay in screenshot).. this was my second 5min scalper today.
My previous Trade7 was a SELL (on the US500) just as price crossed down over the trend line (after the Red Down Arrow), was testing the Dash-Index so I have only taken a snapshot of it but you can see where the Indices were all Down making it real easy to pull the trigger at that particular time.
Xard777
Very Nice :clap: :clap:

xard777 wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:06 am Booked out Trade8 at 81 Pip$ (delay in screenshot).. this was my second 5min scalper today.
Xard777
This is what I am waiting for :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
These users thanked the author Sarj for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Skyold

Blin wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:12 am
I got a sniper entry at 3438 it was a 2nd green dot on h1 was it a good buy or shouldn't have done that?
XARD: It is fine, as a rule, I like to wait for the cross of the Trend line (old habits I suppose).
[/quote]
Risky but successful.
Maybe today it would have been better to trade UK100 if you wanted to buy an index on H1 - if you really wanted to stick to the rules, that is.

josi wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 1:47 am
I got a sniper entry at 3438 it was a 2nd green dot on h1 was it a good buy or shouldn't have done that?
XARD: It is fine, as a rule, I like to wait for the cross of the Trend line (old habits I suppose).
Risky but successful.
Maybe today it would have been better to trade UK100 if you wanted to buy an index on H1 - if you really wanted to stick to the rules, that is.
[/quote]

Can you please draw that trend line to be on the same side?