Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

@ Xard777 / Members

Respected Xard Sir / Members,
Please advice / guide / help on this peculiar issue.

Please Note : I do not have broker datafeed. I have datafeed subscription from Datafeed providers.
Tried around 3 to 4 diff datafeed servers / providers. But Issue persists in same instruments ( symbols ).
EurUSD etc all work fine in all time frames. But Issue persists for certain symbols.

Please Note : All Indis - old indis from forum / all xard Sir's old indis / Xard Sir's oldest Semafor Indis too work fine.

All Semafors i.e. coloured circles are plotted perfectly by : XU-XARD 2nd DOT - XU-2nd DOT & XU-XARD 2nd ARROW Indis.
But the Issue is that Certain Instruments ( Trading Symbols ) do not show 2nd Dot & 2nd Arrow Marks ( price inside box ) by 2nd dot & 2nd arrow indis on Timeframes above 5 mins.

These Certain Instruments ( Trading Symbols ) show 2nd Dot & 2nd Arrow Marks ( price inside box ) by 2nd dot & 2nd arrow indis ONLY 1 min time frame and 5 min time frame.
In 5 min time frame too, sometimes its a hit and miss.

Do I need to do any code modification in : XU-XARD 2nd DOT - XU-2nd DOT & XU-XARD 2nd ARROW ?
If Yes, Please Help.

Is there any logic / code in : XU-XARD 2nd DOT - XU-2nd DOT & XU-XARD 2nd ARROW which is creating this issue.

Please Note :
Steps taken by me to resolve.
All fonts installed.
Tried fresh install of MT4.
Deleting all indis.
Increasing / decreasing history bars.
Keeping only instrument / symbol.
Deleting old .hst symbol files and reloading new .hst for all time frames.

Thanks & Regards.
Thanks a Million Times.

XARD: I am not sure what it could be, let me think on it a bit. On the bright side, the semafor v3 is working, you can still trade using that. The dot & arrow indys are really just stabilisers on the semafor v3 (a bit like a kids bike).
Attachments
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post (total 2):
josi, RomanUkraine

Playing around with MMAvg and testing new Dash Index.
The idea of the MMAvg on the Index is so you can see relative indices moving at the same time.
The same idea would apply to basket trades in a Currency Dashboard
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 7):
Dandanakka, thomdel, fadhayemustafa, Sarj, Skyold, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

thomdel wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:51 pm @ Xard777 / Members

Please Note : I do not have broker datafeed. I have datafeed subscription from Datafeed providers.
Tried around 3 to 4 diff datafeed servers / providers. But Issue persists in same instruments ( symbols ).
EurUSD etc all work fine in all time frames. But Issue persists for certain symbols.

Please Note : All Indis - old indis from forum / all xard Sir's old indis / Xard Sir's oldest Semafor Indis too work fine.

All Semafors i.e. coloured circles are plotted perfectly by : XU-XARD 2nd DOT - XU-2nd DOT & XU-XARD 2nd ARROW Indis.
But the Issue is that Certain Instruments ( Trading Symbols ) do not show 2nd Dot & 2nd Arrow Marks ( price inside box ) by 2nd dot & 2nd arrow indis on Timeframes above 5 mins.

These Certain Instruments ( Trading Symbols ) show 2nd Dot & 2nd Arrow Marks ( price inside box ) by 2nd dot & 2nd arrow indis ONLY 1 min time frame and 5 min time frame.

Do I need to do any code modification in : XU-XARD 2nd DOT - XU-2nd DOT & XU-XARD 2nd ARROW ?
If Yes, Please Help.

Is there any logic / code in : XU-XARD 2nd DOT - XU-2nd DOT & XU-XARD 2nd ARROW which is creating this issue.

Please Note :
All fonts installed.
Deleting all indis.

Thanks & Regards.
Thanks a Million Times.

XARD: I am not sure what it could be, let me think on it a bit. On the bright side, the semafor v3 is working, you can still trade using that. The dot & arrow indys are really just stabilisers on the semafor v3 (a bit like a kids bike).

Respected Xard Sir,
Thanks for your Reply, Support, Kindness.

Right now, have to minimise charts and keep track manually that this is the 2nd dot. Sometimes confusion arises counting that this is the second dot.
Your Marks ( price inside box ) is the most simplest way / idea to know the 2nd dot.

Right now this is the most simplest form among all the semafor Indis

In fact all your trading systems right from the oldest one have the most simplest visuals, colour selection, trend bars, colour MA trend line.
Everything is Visual & Simple.

Thank You....Forever.

thomdel wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:51 pm @ Xard777 / Members

If Yes, Please Help.

Please Note :
All fonts installed.
Deleting all indis.

Thanks & Regards.
Thanks a Million Times.

Bro Please
Write the name of the indicator and give a screenshot of the settings
Which indicator is a "semaphore" and a signal
Attachments

thomdel wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:17 pm @ RomanUkraine

Please see This attachment file : Indis on Chart are : XU-XARD 2nd DOT & XU-XARD 2nd ARROW
No marks showing in timeframes above 5 mins -- only for some instruments ( symbols ).

Please Note : Settings are as its is, Nothing changed.

Thanks.
Which indicator changes the color of the "circles" to red and green. And here is the "gray" color "circles"
Fucking rusty translation

Updated
Aha - if the last indicator "after arrov" to impose "semaphore", it will be good .

RomanUkraine wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:30 pm

Which indicator changes the color of the "circles" to red and green. And here is the "gray" color "circles"
Fucking rusty translation

Updated
Aha - if the last indicator "after arrov" to impose "semaphore", it will be good .

Hi,
Please Note ISSUE is NOT with : XU-SEMAFOR v3

Issue is : XU-XARD 2nd DOT & XU-XARD 2nd ARROW Indis.
In Simple Words, XU-XARD 2nd DOT & XU-XARD 2nd ARROW Indis produce semafors but unable to produce MARKS in few symbols above 5 mins timeframes.

See the attachment files *

Thanks....
Attachments
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
RomanUkraine

xard777 wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:25 pm Playing around with MMAvg and testing new Dash Index.
The idea of the MMAvg on the Index is so you can see relative indices moving at the same time.
The same idea would apply to basket trades in a Currency Dashboard
Xard777
Will this be released soon ! . This has to be the Best! Sarju
XARD: I am still testing and tweaking - the 15m US500 Down move paid out in cherries and the other Indices (visually moving down in sync) helps pull the trigger on a live trade. Luvly chubbly
Attachments
These users thanked the author Sarj for the post:
toks