Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:03 am So based on Implant's currency order it would look like this...
Xard777
Dear Xard. I have described this problem several times.
There are many "brokers", and they serve currency pairs in different ways. And gold is generally different. Take a look at my screenshot.
I am currently learning to trade the 4 main pairs EUR / USD GBP / USD AUD / USD USD / CAD, and over time and more. Sincerely, your fan Roman.

And another question on your POST, what are these numbers - 21, 34, 55 and 89 ???
Attachments

Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:53 am

Dear Xard. I have described this problem several times.
There are many "brokers", and they serve currency pairs in different ways. And gold is generally different. Take a look at my screenshot.
I am currently learning to trade the 4 main pairs EUR / USD GBP / USD AUD / USD USD / CAD, and over time and more. Sincerely, your fan Roman.

And another question on your POST, what are these numbers - 21, 34, 55 and 89 ???
HELLO I HOPE YOU ARE OK, COULD YOU HELP ME NAME THE SUPPORT AND RESISTANCE LINES H1 H4 D1. AS IN YOUR SCREESHOT