NO EXTERNAL LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Waddah Attar Indicators for MT4

Gtrader wrote:
Sun Oct 11, 2020 8:39 am

Waddah_Attar_Explosion_added_atr_and_volume_calculation.mq4
Gtrader, I have two questions about this fantastic indicator. What would be the "DeadZonePip" option? And is it possible to add an option to calculate only last X bars?

mrtools wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:54 am
Little more updated WAE.
Man! That looks sweet, can't wait to try it out tomorrow (bed time for me soon). Thanks Mrtools :hug:
Trade with the broker that supports our work. FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

maxus182 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:04 am
Gtrader, I have two questions about this fantastic indicator. What would be the "DeadZonePip" option? And is it possible to add an option to calculate only last X bars?

Gtrader: I'm sorry maxus182, I don't have the coding knowledge to add the option you requested. Maybe one of the other guys could do it if asked. As for the DeadzonePip option, check out the picture below.

Deadzone .png

Gtrader wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:53 am
maxus182 wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:04 am

Gtrader: I'm sorry maxus182, I don't have the coding knowledge to add the option you requested. Maybe one of the other guys could do it if asked. As for the DeadzonePip option, check out the picture below.

Deadzone .png
Good screenshot, thanks for helping a fellow trader out :)
Download over 500+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's (member's only) Trader's Library.

Here's the complete Waddah Attar Explosion template for MT4 used for our post last week (as requested by Adrian).

This template also comes with the optimized settings as recommended by shayankm on TradingView.

• Fast Ma: 20
  • Slow Ma: 40
  • MaMethod: Exponential Moving Average
  • Bands Length: 20
  • Bands Price: Close
  • Sensitive: 150
  • ATR Period: 100

PS: Thanks to Moey for posting the symbol Watermark for us: Symbol Watermark indicator for MT4.
Waddah Attar Explosion for Crypto Bitcoin on MT4 Chart Template.png
Waddah Attar BTC.tpl
(9.62 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
Waddah Attar BTC Chart Template.zip
(344.63 KiB) Downloaded 175 times
Trade with the broker that supports our work. FBS are offering $100 to get you started! Click, here to begin live trading, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

1. Similar Topics

1. Can anybody fix the Waddah Attar Trend EA, please?

0 Replies 178 Views

by LadyAmira, Sun Nov 01, 2020 11:05 pm in MT4 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. Already Converted TradingView Indicators to MT4 Indicators

19 Replies 9090 Views

by Banzai, Sat Jul 18, 2020 4:19 pm in MT4 Indicators

19 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”