Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Blin wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:23 am do you get in a buy or a sell in this particular position this is on simulator so i can learn it better?If you are for a buy why and if you are for a sell why?Please explain
Xard simplify all look the numbers in a rectangle, that show you the second dot condition good point to plan your entry.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Cladi39 for the post (total 4):
YeshuaYoke, Pikachu, SWicak, StuartWong

Update - XU 2nd DOT Edition

Hi Everyone, here is the update as promised for your perusal.
I have also enclosed the Dashboard (it is not in the template so you will need to drag it onto your chart), some of you will need to change your broker's Symbols in order for it to work right.
I have included the full source file for doing this plus you can add/delete Symbols to suit.

HOW IT WORKS
Gold Square = Trend Top, we should see the market go DOWN from here.

Red Square = Cycle Top, we want to take SELL trades off the Red Dots from the Red Square.
When in a DOWN Trend we look to take only SELL trades off the Top Red Dots (starting with the 2nd Dot).
The DOWN moves will be bigger than the up moves in a DOWN Trend.

White Circles = temporary market change i.e Pullback/Continuation of the cycle.

Green Square = Cycle Bottom, we want to take BUY trades off the Green Dots from the the Green Square.
When in an UP Trend we look to take only BUY Trades off the Bottom Green Dots (starting with the 2nd Dot).
The UP moves will be bigger than the down moves in an UP Trend.

Blue Square = Trend Bottom, we should see the market go UP from here.

And it goes without saying that the 2nd Dot is where it all kicks off.
The 2nd Dot is our staging area it's the reason we sit out of the market and just WAIT!!! for the 2nd DOT to appear.

Again... This is NOT Rocket Science folks... Just take a look at the 15m ZZ1 (thick line) swing moves (i.e. ARROW moves)
Keep this part in your mind - This is IMPORTANT shit - I cannot stress this enough.
When we are trading off a DOWN ARROW the DOWN moves are way bigger than the up moves during that DOWN cycle.
When we are trading off an UP ARROW the UP moves are way bigger than the down moves during that UP cycle.

Why is this so important? Well, it's where you make the most of your money in these BIG moves

Install the fonts, copy the indicators over, then copy the template over.
Now restart MT4 and select the XU-2nd DOT Edition template.
It should look similar to the enclosed image of US500 5min chart.

Remember to trade Top Down... Start with the 1hr Chart (see exactly where you are on the road map) then work you way down to the 15m chart (this is where you zoom in on the action) where you will no doubt execute your trade(s). Most of the time you will be sitting on the sidelines WAITING - then along comes a 2nd DOT and memory muscle kicks in as you start to take the same trades over and over again as the pattern/cycle repeats. Like I said, it is not rocket science.

Enjoy
Xard777
May you make more Pip$ than you ever thought possible

Beer and Posting... not the best recipe
Forgot an indicator, here it is...
PS Missing indy now included in XU-2nd DOT zip file :-)
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

[quote=xard777 post_id=1295421123 time=1602928375 user_id=4865910]
Update - XU 2nd DOT Edition

Hi XARD,
Thanks for the update and taking time to explain everything in great detail. The 2nd DOT concept is absolutely clear for me now. About the the latest Update, the bottom indicator for the 5 Min chart seems to be missing.

Regards,
Mundu
XARD: Thanks for the reminder, it's now added in previous post
These users thanked the author Mundu19 for the post (total 2):
xard777, RomanUkraine

fadhayemustafa wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 6:05 am
  • 2nd Dot
  • 2nd Arrow
  • Semafor v3
Bro, in previous versions of Xard there was an indicator that highlighted the zone "Sell" and "Buy". I found an analogue, but when you change the settings, my terminal hangs (turns off).
You can fix it and adjust the parameters so that it matches the Xard system. Maybe it will help someone.
I just forgot about him. In the 2016 Xard system, it is installed by default.
viewtopic.php?f=579489&t=8474017&p=1295 ... 1295421127
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
thomdel