Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Greetings dear coders ! I have a few suggestions to modify this MTF stochastic indicator to perform at its full potential (based on the screenshot below), the request is as follow :

1. Show green arrow when stoch D crosses above K & vice versa show red arrow when stoch D crosses BELOW k

2. Show the text at the side BUY TRADE (in lime color when green arrow appears ) , Show the text at the side SELL TRADE (in RED color when red arrow appears )

Thanks a lot in advance if any proficient coders can do this slight modifications to make my trading life a bit easier ! ( THIS WILL MAKE a quick glance on different pairs setup a lot easier and faster) !
These users thanked the author yeehc for the post:
RomanUkraine

Greetings, mrtools and any coders. I have some requests.

First one, for indicator "Auto_Fib_Pivots nmc". Could you please add change font size option and change color option for the comments and labels (No. 1 in the picture)?

Second one, for indicator "trend-wave-oscillator". I have found some modification versions here in FS, but I need this original but only with arrow and push notification and also an option to change the size of the dot (No. 2 in the picture) and arrow. It will be great if you add mtf option too.

Thank you so much. It will be very useful.
The chart with the indicators. The chart with the indicators.

Good day everybody!

I post today in hopes that somebody can add arrows at the 2-line cross on this indicator. I would appreciate if it was an option for us to manually enter the arrow "code" so that we can use any available icon that we would like! If possible, an option for "color change" on the cross as well. As in, the dominant line keeps its color and the non-dominant line is greyed out, or something to that effect.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, perhaps a full suite of options could also be added at the same time? (MTF, alerts, etc.).

The arrows on cross is the feature I would appreciate the most, but anything beyond that would icing on the cake!

I'm also curious, if anybody can tell me, what formula this indicator is based on?

Thanks a ton.

Chintzki wrote: Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:24 pm Good day everybody!

I post today in hopes that somebody can add arrows at the 2-line cross on this indicator. I would appreciate if it was an option for us to manually enter the arrow "code" so that we can use any available icon that we would like! If possible, an option for "color change" on the cross as well. As in, the dominant line keeps its color and the non-dominant line is greyed out, or something to that effect.

Also, if it's not too much trouble, perhaps a full suite of options could also be added at the same time? (MTF, alerts, etc.).

The arrows on cross is the feature I would appreciate the most, but anything beyond that would icing on the cake!

I'm also curious, if anybody can tell me, what formula this indicator is based on?

Thanks a ton.
There is a version with alerts and arrows here viewtopic.php?p=1295411860#p1295411860