Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 10:23 pm

Це допоможе? Will it help?
I saw these images before in some group on Telegram; it's from Steve Mauro Market Maker Method, right? He sells his courses for 5000$ (!!!). If I was you, I would't pay too much attention to these so called Market Maker cycles - sometimes it will be 3 pushes, sometimes 5, sometimes 7 or even more. On the other hand M/W formations (double top, doble bottom at the High or Low of the day/asian session) is well know pattern - I don't think Steve invented it by himself. 2nd dot in XARD methodology is more reliable in my opinion.

kowal81 wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:47 am

I saw these images before in some group on Telegram; it's from Steve Mauro Market Maker Method, right? He sells his courses for 5000$ (!!!). If I was you, I would't pay too much attention to these so called Market Maker cycles - sometimes it will be 3 pushes, sometimes 5, sometimes 7 or even more. On the other hand M/W formations (double top, doble bottom at the High or Low of the day/asian session) is well know pattern - I don't think Steve invented it by himself. 2nd dot in XARD methodology is more reliable in my opinion.
I agree about the Xard system.
This is the 2nd strategy in my training.
But the first is so perfect. Just his video explains cycles 1-2-3, and how to look for "point 2". I did not buy his course, I do not understand what He says (I do not know foreign languages), but I see "pictures", "how to find out where the lines of resistance and support", "where the price goes", "what is the goal" - Basic basic concepts .
Then I use it in the "Xard" system. It's so much easier for me ...
I know that there is a trend, and here is "point 2", and here is where "my goal".
Rusty Google translation.
viewtopic.php?f=579489&t=8474017&p=1295 ... 1295420789
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
kowal81

Today was a wonderful day. I want to end it with the words of a Russian programmer (indicators for MT-4 and MT-5) named Tankk
"I think so if a person can't deal with a simple ZigZag,"
then it is better for him to take a shovel, and go to the construction site - to knead concrete ....
This is a more worthy profession:: nda:
nothing so ennobles a man as hard and persistent physical labor! "

Original:
я так думаю, если человек не может разобраться с "простым ЗигЗагом",
то ему лучше взять лопату, и идти на стройку - месить бетон....

это более достойная профессия: :nda:
ни что так не облагораживает человека, как тяжёлый и упорный физический труд!

From myself I want to add the same about the Xard system.
What could be simpler than "point 2"?
kowal81

RomanUkraine wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:07 am Today was a wonderful day. I want to end it with the words of a Russian programmer (indicators for MT-4 and MT-5) named Tankk
"I think so if a person can't deal with a simple ZigZag,"
then it is better for him to take a shovel, and go to the construction site - to knead concrete ....
This is a more worthy profession:: nda:
nothing so ennobles a man as hard and persistent physical labor! "

Original:
я так думаю, если человек не может разобраться с "простым ЗигЗагом",
то ему лучше взять лопату, и идти на стройку - месить бетон....

это более достойная профессия: :nda:
ни что так не облагораживает человека, как тяжёлый и упорный физический труд!

From myself I want to add the same about the Xard system.
What could be simpler than "point 2"?
Forgive me for asking a very silly question but I am attaching a screenshot.... Can you mark the point 2 for me on this chart.... I would not want to waste your time but if you add any explanation, I will be obliged.... I am very new on this forum and just started using this system
Attachments

viewtopic.php?f=579489&t=8474017&p=1295 ... 1295420789
Mustafa
Mustafa
Why did you turn off the Zig-zag indicator? "Fast" and "slow", They should show a change in trend.
Questions for beginners, please move to a new topic. Maybe we'll do something like "TRAINING" there.
Point 2 - according to your drawing - is a point after reaching the "maximum" marked by the "arrow-triangle", but below it.
Rusty Google translation

I'm going to eat, I'm hungry. For today Everything.
Attachments
Mustafa

Trade 4 SELL completes the first leg of the DOWN move.
Sell taken just as price crosses the BUY/Pivot line on the 15m chart.

Notice that both Trade 3 & Trade 4 SELLS were part of the DOWN move today which happens to be the Bigger Move DOWN than the up moves in this DOWN cycle... who knew.
All the best
Xard777

Please note,,, As we were Trend DOWN - No UP trades were taking. All 4 trades were DOWN Trades.

OOps!... I think I am in a different thread and talking to myself here... May be I am just going crazy
Attachments
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

RomanUkraine wrote: Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:38 am viewtopic.php?f=579489&t=8474017&p=1295 ... 1295420789
Mustafa
Mustafa
Why did you turn off the Zig-zag indicator? "Fast" and "slow", They should show a change in trend.
Questions for beginners, please move to a new topic. Maybe we'll do something like "TRAINING" there.
Point 2 - according to your drawing - is a point after reaching the "maximum" marked by the "arrow-triangle", but below it.
Rusty Google translation

I'm going to eat, I'm hungry. For today Everything.
can you share the zigzag indicator