Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Update...
From Trade 2 SELL price made a gray dot then crossed back over the signal line (time to exit)
Waited for next top dot which turned out to be a new Day high (market did the same thing yesterday).
As price was going down past the previous high dot I entered my SELL trade 3 and closed with +20%
Still have the US market to go later today.
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 6):
josi, flandria, kowal81, Thangarasu, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

One last golden nugget of info...

When in an UP Trend we look to take only BUY Trades off the Bottom Dots (starting with the 2nd Dot).
The UP moves will be bigger than the down moves in an UP Trend.

When in a DOWN Trend we look to take only SELL trades off the Top Dots (starting with the 2nd Dot).
The DOWN moves will be bigger than the up moves in a DOWN Trend.

Again... This is NOT Rocket Science folks... Just take a look at the 15m ZZ1 (thick line) swing moves (i.e. ARROW moves)
When we are trading off a DOWN ARROW the DOWN moves are way bigger than the up moves during that DOWN cycle.
When we are trading off an UP ARROW the UP moves are way bigger than the down moves during that UP cycle.

Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 10):
alblive, flandria, Skyold, Thangarasu, Dandanakka, kowal81, fadhayemustafa, Boobligoom, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:17 pm Update...
From Trade 2 SELL price made a gray dot then crossed back over the signal line (time to exit)
Waited for next top dot which turned out to be a new Day high (market did the same thing yesterday).
As price was going down past the previous high dot I entered my SELL trade 3 and closed with +20%
Still have the US market to go later today.
Xard777
liking the cleaning up of the charts :D :thumbup:

xard777 wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 9:40 pm One last golden nugget of info...

When in an UP Trend we look to take only BUY Trades off the Bottom Dots (starting with the 2nd Dot).
The UP moves will be bigger than the down moves in an UP Trend.

When in a DOWN Trend we look to take only SELL trades off the Top Dots (starting with the 2nd Dot).
The DOWN moves will be bigger than the up moves in a DOWN Trend.

Again... This is NOT Rocket Science folks... Just take a look at the 15m ZZ1 (thick line) swing moves (i.e. ARROW moves)
When we are trading off a DOWN ARROW the DOWN moves are way bigger than the up moves during that DOWN cycle.
When we are trading off an UP ARROW the UP moves are way bigger than the down moves during that UP cycle.

Xard777
Це допоможе? Will it help?
Attachments