Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mladen wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:27 am
  • that indicator recalculates (hence making signals more or less useless)
  • that indicator was not given that name by me (I never add my name to indicators)
I didn't change the name, I downloaded it on this forum. Let him recalculate a little, it's not so critical. Let there be a signal where the conditions were formed that I described, then it does not matter. If you can do it, please.

mladen wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:27 am
  • that indicator recalculates (hence making signals more or less useless)
  • that indicator was not given that name by me (I never add my name to indicators)
Mladen - Enter your name in the Google search engine and you will be surprised
You are a very popular person in the "world of Forex".
Your indicators multiply and modify. There are already more than 10,000 of them ...
And this process continues ...
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post (total 3):
Lesnichiii, Thangarasu, pipsquirrel

Lesnichiii wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 1:58 am

I didn't change the name, I downloaded it on this forum. Let him recalculate a little, it's not so critical. Let there be a signal where the conditions were formed that I described, then it does not matter. If you can do it, please.
The "little" is half period bars - in the case of using default settings it is 56 bars
And that can not be changed, it will not be less (or more) and when you use the settings from your chart, you shall be "surprised" how much is that "little"
In any case : do as you wish.
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
pipsquirrel