Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

We know how to trade de second point...but I'm now observing the first point..If there is an up trend we trade the 2' 4' 6' point etc...If appears a down red arrow next first point can be considered an other entry long point and could happen that: 1) the price goes above the red arrow 2) the price don't goes above the red arrow e create the second point for a short entry...in boths these cases it was correct to entry long in the first point....or not??
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

gostego wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:54 am We know how to trade de second point...but I'm now observing the first point..If there is an up trend we trade the 2' 4' 6' point etc...If appears a down red arrow the next first point can be considered an other entry long point and could happen that: 1) the price goes above the red arrow 2) the price don't goes above the red arrow e create the second point for a short entry...in boths these cases it was correct to entry long in the first point....or not??
Two questions:
1) what you trade (currency or indices - another change in value - volatility);
2) what type of frame you are trading.

With which you check the trend, YOU move to a larger timeframe. If on TF M-5 there is a change of a trend (or point 2), and on TF M-15 - continuation.
And reinsurance on TF H1

gostego wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:54 am We know how to trade de second point...but I'm now observing the first point..If there is an up trend we trade the 2' 4' 6' point etc...If appears a down red arrow next first point can be considered an other entry long point and could happen that: 1) the price goes above the red arrow 2) the price don't goes above the red arrow e create the second point for a short entry...in boths these cases it was correct to entry long in the first point....or not??
Still go long, to confirm overall trend has changed we need HL up arrow or LH down arrow appear after the lowest or highest arrow with square. As mr Xard said, trade from this arrow to another one (with square)
These users thanked the author tvhh94 for the post:
xard777

tvhh94 wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:49 am
Still go long, to confirm overall trend has changed we need HL up arrow or LH down arrow appear after the lowest or highest arrow with square. As mr Xard said, trade from this arrow to another one (with square)
Infact I meant that first point after red arrow could be considered a point to go long both if after the price goes above the red arrow, or the price stops before and the 2' point appears..
These users thanked the author gostego for the post:
Dondbaze
Timing is all

Quando tutto sembrava perduto ho guardato in faccia la sconfitta e ho trovato la speranza

flandria wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 6:30 am

Yes , I know ! The sema's can get confusing looking at different time frames .
That happen to any repaint indi, u can start with m30, for me its the best and stick with indices. Not mrXard' system or the way he trade but indices trading is the most valuable thing I learn from this thread.
These users thanked the author tvhh94 for the post (total 2):
flandria, SWicak