Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Nbats7979 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:41 am
This is almost my nightmare. Why didn't my trade work with your system. What did you do wrong? :lmao:
The system give you a big picture where the price maybe will go, mast learn to catch the entry point. any person have diffrents ways to do it, price action, other indicators, etc.

Dandanakka wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:48 am
RomanUkraine wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:29 am
Today I spent 6 hours on one third-party resource. Why so long?
Because there I went through (studied) all the variants of the Hard system since 2015. Yes - the Hard system is VERY well known and popular on third-party sites.
On the Forex Factor website, it is recognized as the best system of 2020.
And what I found - a semaphore with a mark of the 2nd point.
"Rusty" machine translation
:Rofl: :Rofl: :Rofl:
I think xard system exists from 2009

more than 10 years :Shocked:
I'm not saying that the XARD system is few years old.
I "Looked at the submitted since 2015" - there are even older systems.
Read carefully what I write.
Rusty translation

We know how to trade de second point...but I'm now observing the first point..If there is an up trend we trade the 2' 4' 6' point etc...If appears a down red arrow next first point can be considered an other entry long point and could happen that: 1) the price goes above the red arrow 2) the price don't goes above the red arrow e create the second point for a short entry...in boths these cases it was correct to entry long in the first point....or not??

gostego wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:54 am
We know how to trade de second point...but I'm now observing the first point..If there is an up trend we trade the 2' 4' 6' point etc...If appears a down red arrow the next first point can be considered an other entry long point and could happen that: 1) the price goes above the red arrow 2) the price don't goes above the red arrow e create the second point for a short entry...in boths these cases it was correct to entry long in the first point....or not??
Two questions:
1) what you trade (currency or indices - another change in value - volatility);
2) what type of frame you are trading.

With which you check the trend, YOU move to a larger timeframe. If on TF M-5 there is a change of a trend (or point 2), and on TF M-15 - continuation.
And reinsurance on TF H1

gostego wrote:
We know how to trade de second point...but I'm now observing the first point..If there is an up trend we trade the 2' 4' 6' point etc...If appears a down red arrow next first point can be considered an other entry long point and could happen that: 1) the price goes above the red arrow 2) the price don't goes above the red arrow e create the second point for a short entry...in boths these cases it was correct to entry long in the first point....or not??
Still go long, to confirm overall trend has changed we need HL up arrow or LH down arrow appear after the lowest or highest arrow with square. As mr Xard said, trade from this arrow to another one (with square)

tvhh94 wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 3:49 am
gostego wrote:
Still go long, to confirm overall trend has changed we need HL up arrow or LH down arrow appear after the lowest or highest arrow with square. As mr Xard said, trade from this arrow to another one (with square)
What timeframe are you talking about ? Thanks ...

flandria wrote:
Tue Oct 13, 2020 4:36 am
tvhh94 wrote:

What timeframe are you talking about ? Thanks ...
Tf doesnt matter here, M1 or H4 are the same, its all about catch small ways in a big wave

tvhh94 wrote:
gostego wrote:
Infact I meant that first point after red arrow could be considered a point to go long both if after the price goes above the red arrow, or the price stops before and the 2' point appears..

1. Similar Topics

1. 163 Replies
    2. Trading XARD system (Christmas Setup)

323 Replies 37832 Views

by ImpLaNT, Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:21 pm in Trading Journals

323 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”