Re: Supertrend indicators for MT4

Skyold wrote: Tue Oct 13, 2020 2:26 am Hello mrtools and mladen,
darks has kindly published this super trend all averages indi from mladen
I have only one request of course if it is possible:
Please automatically adjust the size of the candles.
Many thanks

SuperTrend averages 2.6.ex4

viewtopic.php?p=1295419674#p1295419674
Sorry but don't have the code for that one.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Skyold

Ganesh wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:25 pm

SUPER TREND AVERAGES 2.6 EASuperTrend Averages 2.6 EA.ex4
Awesome G :clap:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Ganesh
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

This is super trend with averages coded a little differently, also has a choice of using atr,mt4 standard deviation, custom deviation, ema deviation ,or custom deviation with standard error. Alerts are on color change.

edit::: Added ema deviation, if you downloaded right after i posted, just thought about adding ema deviation to the calculations, so you might want to redownload.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 17):
QSD, Rox, Naughty 77, kvak, SWicak, rudiarius, pfxi, Jimmy, moey_dw, vvFish, Darks, Mundu19, markw118, mr12323, pipsquirrel, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy

mrtools wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 5:21 am This is super trend with averages coded a little differently, also has a choice of using atr,mt4 standard deviation, custom deviation, ema deviation ,or custom deviation with standard error. Alerts are on color change.

edit::: Added ema deviation, if you downloaded right after i posted, just thought about adding ema deviation to the calculations, so you might want to redownload.
simply wonderful mrtoolz.................. thx for ema deviation 2 & u know we love ur shadow options can pls add this to this new supertrend sir??? it will be so beatu :Fire: :Fire: :Fire:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈