Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

SpecialFX wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 6:56 am

Not really sure what you're saying here, but I have already been through the tabs you labelled 1-5, there is nothing in any of them to indicate I need a DLL file of any sort. I have tried using the default settings and altering them, nothing seems to solve the problem :S
Скачав. Автор Младен Ракіч - він має відношення до сайту МКЛ5.ком. - до розрообки індикаторів та торгової платформи.
У Вас явно щось з торговою платформою. Він програміст №1 в сфері для торгових платформ МТ-4 та МТ-5. Круче нього - немає, автор понад 10 000 індикаторів.
I downloaded. Author Mladen Rakic ​​- it is related to the site MQL5.com. - to the development of indicators and trading platform.
obviously something with the trading platform you are using, restart it.
He is a №1 programmer in the field for MT-4 and MT-5 trading platforms. Steeper than him - no, the author of more than 10,000 indicators.
Attachments

RomanUkraine wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 7:15 am

Скачав. Автор Младен Ракіч - він має відношення до сайту МКЛ5.ком. - до розрообки індикаторів та торгової платформи.
У Вас явно щось з торговою платформою. Він програміст №1 в сфері для торгових платформ МТ-4 та МТ-5. Круче нього - немає, автор понад 10 000 індикаторів.
I downloaded. Author Mladen Rakic ​​- it is related to the site MQL5.com. - to the development of indicators and trading platform.
obviously something with the trading platform you are using, restart it.
He is a №1 programmer in the field for MT-4 and MT-5 trading platforms. Steeper than him - no, the author of more than 10,000 indicators.
Changed to another demo broker account and suddenly it works, very strange...

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please See this Request.
1) Please Add Buttons / unique id so that can plot 2 instances of this Indi on same chart to this Indi : Murrey Math_All TF_m(Line_On_off)1.1
( this version has more options / editable labels - This Indi is diff from another MM Button Indi.)
2) If possible then Please Add Option : Show Lines for Today Only : True / False

Thanks for your Efforts, Shares.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

Good afternoon. Dear programmers, help us add an arrow and an alert to the indicator.
Conditions for arrows and alerts in purchases:
1. the price must break through or touch the top line.
2. on a pullback, the candle should close below the midline.
3. if the candle did not close below the midline, but simply broke through, this is not a signal.
Similarly, a sales signal.

Lesnichiii wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:15 pm Good afternoon. Dear programmers, help us add an arrow and an alert to the indicator.
Conditions for arrows and alerts in purchases:
1. the price must break through or touch the top line.
2. on a pullback, the candle should close below the midline.
3. if the candle did not close below the midline, but simply broke through, this is not a signal.
Similarly, a sales signal.
  • that indicator recalculates (hence making signals more or less useless)
  • that indicator was not given that name by me (I never add my name to indicators)
These users thanked the author mladen for the post:
pipsquirrel