Re: MT4 Trading Systems (Old or new!) Please post here

Are you tired of wondering where the market is going? Bored of studying charts all day? Just like downloading a lot of useless stuff in case some gold dust pops out? Me too haha. Here are two systems that might help. They are both good by themselves but you get a very good mess if you add them together. Great thing about AIMS system is it gives good exit signals too. A couple of things- I wouldn't bother with the Allitrend OB/OS signals (small dots in the pic), just use the AIMS. AIMs you can set to ignore signals that don't follow its specific system rules. I allow all signals because you get the directional from the Allitrend. I drop the 123patterns settings down to 3,33 but you can experiment. You can see from the picture there are stand out entries with volume at pivot levels. This works on all timeframes I've tested. Often I notice the 123pattern indicator paints good support/resistance levels which work like the ATS system I posted above. In my opinion, they are better. Just remember that volume can indicate an exhaustion point as well as an entry. The great thing about this indicator is it highlights zones of interest you might watch.
These users thanked the author Nbats7979 for the post:
RexVola